What is your favorite YouTube video?

Tools    

Very nice compilation! Not only are the dance examples enjoyable by themselves, but the editors have managed to fairly closely sync all dance routine rhythms to the beat of the music track. Very clever...

Very nice compilation! Not only are the dance examples enjoyable by themselves, but the editors have managed to fairly closely sync all dance routine rhythms to the beat of the music track. Very clever...
Yep! That is key - it's not just thrown together and the editing makes it oh so enjoyable to watch & listen to!

Yep! That is key - it's not just thrown together and the editing makes it oh so enjoyable to watch & listen to!
It's very clever. My guess is that they poured over hundreds of dance clips to select the ones where they could sync the music to the video. Notice they didn't slow down or speed up the videos to match the tempos.

The Iceman (Kimi Räikkönen) Returns 2012. This high quality tribute deals with the first year of his heroic comeback to F1 after being politically shafted by one of his rivals and the media. As sweet now as it was then and kudos to Evenstar, it's talented creator.

Oh yeah, and another. This was posted up today for this year's Memorial Day, a tribute to Audie Murphy. I tend to like the grassroots creators on Youtube for the sincerity in what they produce.

Oh yeah, and another. This was posted up today for this year's Memorial Day, a tribute to Audie Murphy. I tend to like the grassroots creators on Youtube for the sincerity in what they produce.
Murphy made some pretty decent movies too. He wasn't a gifted actor, but his integrity came across. I recall seeing To Hell and Back as a kid. He was definitely a genuine hero.

Murphy made some pretty decent movies too. He wasn't a gifted actor, but his integrity came across. I recall seeing To Hell and Back as a kid. He was definitely a genuine hero.
Absolutely. One of my preferred actors with a lot of enjoyable movies. Interesting to note that he was in serious talks about playing the role of Scorpio in the original Dirty Harry film prior to his untimely death. Many other famous actors being considered for the role of Harry as well including John Wayne. What a bizarre thought if all that had come to pass.

hard to say, even hard to say what my favorite channel on youtube

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

Basically what being in love feels like.

Trust me, I've seen the film before and after falling in love, and it's 100% true.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Seems very relevant today.….