iZombie

Tools    

about a month ago I had the worst case of man-flu I've ever had, I couldn't sleep and just wanted something I didn't care about to just play in the background, In that month I've blasted through 4 seasons! It's so much better than I was expecting, it's very Buffy-esque (during the 1st season I told someone "It's like if Tru Calling and Murder She Wrote had a baby) but it's so clever in places with some of the humour and story arcs. It knows what it is and takes the pi$$ out of itself regularly.

It's no Game of Thrones, for sure. but it's definitely no Ghost Whisperer either

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'm on S2. My wife and I watched it on Netflix. Stopped watching for a bit and haven't gotten back into it. We like it though.

Suspect's Reviews

I'm on S2. My wife and I watched it on Netflix. Stopped watching for a bit and haven't gotten back into it. We like it though.
I was waiting for it to take a major dip in quality, never came

It's pretty good early on, when it's episodic, and it gets more serialized as it goes. Pretty much a straight mix of Buffy and Veronica Mars, though not quite as good as either. Really good show, though, mostly works on the performances and creative evolution of the story. Highly recommended.

It's pretty good early on, when it's episodic, and it gets more serialized as it goes. Pretty much a straight mix of Buffy and Veronica Mars, though not quite as good as either. Really good show, though, mostly works on the performances and creative evolution of the story. Highly recommended.
I was a big Buffy and Angel fan back in the day, it's still early days but I don't think the seasons are up and down like they were with Buffy/Angel, there are filler episodes of course, but every series has them

Yeah, I've seen a lot of shows in the last few years that start off pretty good and episodic and eventually become serialized. Methinks the former is what helps shows get greenlit and the latter is what the writers want to gravitate towards, and what the show's fan base wants after awhile anyway.

Liked the premise but just got bored of it toward the end of S1.

I'm struggling with this series and that surprised me because I thought I would love it. I have the first series and put it on hold a while back, for some reason it sent me to sleep every time I tried to watch an episode, couldn't get through it.

Will try again soon but have a feeling I will not be carrying on with it after series 1.

If someone thought it looked good, would strongly recommend they get a little ways into the second season before giving up. Which is true of a lot of good shows, I find. Sorry in advance if this just ends up wasting more of someone's time.

I've watched two seasons and one(?) episode from the third. I'll probably continue at some point but wasn't in the right mood when I was going to start the third. S1 was pretty funny, S2 wasn't as good but still OK.