Fortify! (My 40th, including vid)

Tools    

there's a frog in my snake oil
*stealth edit*

Cheers

I did think about Fortyfy but I was afraid it might actually be a Welsh expletive

It's also a terrible joke, but of the variety I can't resist, so you're probably to be commended for avoiding it.

I take it the kid was MiniGol?
That's my little dragon yep

I wish he always did what he was told so promptly!

Enjoy the celebrations, oddly enough I will actually be in the Yewkay that weekend but I'm afraid plans have already been made elsewhere.
No worries, enjoy your stay

Awesome vid, great work!

Happy Fortify!
Cheers

Will be drinking some fortifying drinks to Mofo-land for sure

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'd love to be there, T, and have been meaning to get over to England and get wrecked with meet up with some old friends for ages.

Financially, it'll probably be next year.

I'd love to be there, T, and have been meaning to get over to England and get wrecked with meet up with some old friends for ages.

Financially, it'll probably be next year.
Gah damn, would have been grand man! Look me up when you do hit the southern lands though for sure . (My dragon will be bigger by then, we can invade Aquitaine or something )

The People's Republic of Clogher
Two thirsty middle aged men and a dragon? What could possibly go wrong?

My plan involves driving, and as I can do about 40 miles these days before my back goes, it's going to have to be done in stages. Lots of stages.

Dublin - Holyhead, then stay with friends in Oswestry. Then Birmingham, then Cambridge, then London. It could very well kill me...

Two thirsty middle aged men and a dragon? What could possibly go wrong?

My plan involves driving, and as I can do about 40 miles these days before my back goes, it's going to have to be done in stages. Lots of stages.

Dublin - Holyhead, then stay with friends in Oswestry. Then Birmingham, then Cambridge, then London. It could very well kill me...

The last leg certainly

Cool man, we can put you up too if you fancy . Sounds like you'll be getting some good views along the way! (Barring the Birmingham bit )

aww I love your vid! If my lad still lived in London (somewhere to crash) I would've come down and had a few scoops with you to celebrate. Liquor, footie and computer games - sounds perfect (except the computer games but that's just my age (fiddyfy+) showing

have a great time
xx

aww I love your vid! If my lad still lived in London (somewhere to crash) I would've come down and had a few scoops with you to celebrate. Liquor, footie and computer games - sounds perfect (except the computer games but that's just my age (fiddyfy+) showing

have a great time
xx
Thanks C Aww that's a shame, would be great to meet up. Yeah I think my floor is gonna be wall to wall with slumberers by the end

PLEASE CUT YOUR HAIR/GET A MAKEOVER/WORKOUT/GET A NEW WARDROBE --- YOU LOOK LIKE AN UGLY WOMAN.

HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY!!!

PLEASE CUT YOUR HAIR/GET A MAKEOVER/WORKOUT/GET A NEW WARDROBE --- YOU LOOK LIKE AN UGLY WOMAN.

HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY!!!

It's just what I've always wanted How did you know?!

Thank you good sir and glad you liked

Unitards for everyone!

Seeing as how he's a guy, isn't that a good thing?
Well, I'd hate to keep pummeling him, but he has sort of a "witchy" look about him. That's not a man's look. It's like a witch costume on a man.