How to post like your favorite MoFos

Tools    

Master of My Domain
Are you jealous of all-star members' amazing posts? Do you want to become a good member on the site? Well then this is the guide for you! This guide includes multiple useful tips that are honest and useful.

Captain Spaulding

- Write a post 5 times longer than this guide every time. Add a reference to your relationship with SC for the cherry on the top.

Honeykid

- Your humor should be dry as the middle of The Sahara. Always end your post with a , , or even better, a . Double slam.

Sexy Celebrity

- You are the saltiest, sharpest, and most controversial can of spam in town, and the King of Spamelot. Make posts and threads that, although may not seem very high-quality but post 'em anyway because as long as you're good with it, you'll believe others will be too. Quite frequently make fun of members' traits ranging from Young Guns to "Unfunny HK".

Mr. Minio

- Have the word "kinky" in ever single post you make. Every few posts have a GIF or pic containing some kind of sexual joke.

Frightened Inmate No. 2

- Capitalization is your arch-enemy. Keep your words short and simple, and it should be words that can get you rep easily.

Gideon

- Pics? Mutil-quoting? What's that?

Yoda

- Confuse everyone with hard and long words and arguments. It doesn't matter if nobody but you can understand what you typed, because The Great Master Yoda, you are.

John McClane

KEEP SHOUUUUUUTING!

Mark f

Make everyone bow down before your knees by posting endless amount of movies in the "Movie You're Watching Tonight" thread, then make them worshippers by overwhelming them in the "Movie Tab" thread.

Derek Vinyard (by Bluedeed)

CM Punk Agreement GIF
or
CM Punk Disagreement GIF

Guaporense (by The Rodent)

Post numerous times in succession in one thread, usually with quotes from other MoFos, so four and a half pages are taken up with only your posts.

MovieGal

Just....use....a lot of....dots....the more....the better....dots are life...dots are love....no actually....crazy horror and stuff...can't decide.............

Optimus

Okay so if MovieGal has the dots I'll do this I'll slant the letter all the time then occasionally throw in 'Ime' or use 'there' as 'their' yep this is awesome.

The Rodent

*insert some sort of superhero or comic book related rant*

*insert some sort of superhero or comic book related rant*

Gatsby

Don't. This kind of thing is what you'll end up doing.

Hoped this helped.

Master of My Domain
Derek Vinyard

CM Punk Agreement GIF
or
CM Punk Disagreement GIF
Guap

Post numerous times in succession in one thread, usually with quotes from other MoFos, so four and a half pages are taken up with only your posts.
Added, thanks for your contribution to the guide.

Swan

Watch movies by the bay, private message back and forth with me a lot, enjoy lots of groovy horror yet also be perceptive about arthouse films

The Gunslinger

Be a trained militant, a marksman, & a chill MoFo, write insightful entertaining reviews

Cobpyth

Be classy, watch films from all over, look charming like Humphrey Bogart while doing it

Yoda

- Confuse everyone with hard and long words and arguments. It doesn't matter if nobody but you can understand what you typed, because The Great Master Yoda, you are.
So you noticed that too I know Yoda is a well versed, creative writer but apparently he doesn't subscribe to the Hemingway school of debating

Iroquois

Obsess over your stupid "Top 100 Albums" list. Bug people to send in a list. Change the dates of the deadline to send in your list constantly.

Welcome to the human race...
Iroquois

Obsess over your stupid "Top 100 Albums" list. Bug people to send in a list. Change the dates of the deadline to send in your list constantly.
Still waiting on your list, dude.

When is it due? November 3rd? March 26th? June 1st? August 10th? September 11th? December 31st?

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Sexy Celebrity

- You are the saltiest, sharpest, and most controversial can of spam in town, and the King of Spamelot. Make posts and threads that, although may not seem very high-quality but post 'em anyway because as long as you're good with it, you'll believe others will be too. Quite frequently make fun of members' traits ranging from Young Guns to "Unfunny HK".
Iroquois

Ya, incredibly accurate Gatsby!

Swan

-Just post random GIFs in every post - doesn't matter what it is, just post GIFs - lots of them

Swan

Watch movies by the bay, private message back and forth with me a lot, enjoy lots of groovy horror yet also be perceptive about arthouse films

The Gunslinger

Be a trained militant, a marksman, & a chill MoFo, write insightful entertaining reviews

Cobpyth

Be classy, watch films from all over, look charming like Humphrey Bogart while doing it
Replace militant with grunt and yeah got me down.

Bouncingbrick

Add WTF with a lot of excessive !!!!!!!s and ?????s and CAPITALIZATION to every post.

Master of My Domain
My ultimate guide updated! Added Optimus and MovieGal.