The Movie Discovery Lab

Tools    

Master of My Domain
Hello and welcome to the Movie Discovery Lab. This thread is for posting interesting discoveries you have found in movies or about/related to certain movies.

To join this super project you must have one single requirement:

- Be active on MoFo

Yes, one requirement. I would also prefer if there was no flaming and trolling.

Once you have posted lots of quality discoveries you will be promoted to a pro scientist. After that there are the ranks of master scientist, then at the top the title of legendary scientist. Remember that you do not be need to be a scientist to post, anyone can contribute to this thread.

Scientists List:

Legendary scientists

-
-

Master Scientists

-
-
-

Pro Scientists

-
-
-
-

Thanks for reading and I hope everyone participates. If you have any questions please private message me.

Master of My Domain
In 12 Angry Men at around the 57 minute mark you can see someone in the background saying the f word

In Inception, the last shot shows the spinning top spinning but at the very last second you can see it beginning to topple. Nobody seems to agree with me on this. Pay attention! Gah!

In Inception, the last shot shows the spinning top spinning but at the very last second you can see it beginning to topple. Nobody seems to agree with me on this. Pay attention! Gah!
Well that's why Nolan made it that way. To create a debate and it's obviously working lol. Did it fall, didn't it, is it real, isn't it... That's up to the individual.

Master of My Domain
Well that's why Nolan made it that way. To create a debate and it's obviously working lol. Did it fall, didn't it, is it real, isn't it... That's up to the individual.
No arguing please. Any discovery is a good one.

No arguing please. Any discovery is a good one.
It wasn't to argue I just expanded on his point, and just wanted to let him out of his frustration and tell him he wasn't alone on this one either.

Master of My Domain
You've missed a rank out.

Scientists List:

mark f

-
-

Legendary scientists

-
-

Master Scientists

-
-
-

Pro Scientists

-
-
-
-
How dare you reveal the secret rank!

I always loved this goof in High Noon.

When Gary Cooper walks into the church and requests to give a speech, the priest or someone dismisses all of the kids in the church. A few shots later we see a little girl very obviously still in the pews.

Master of My Domain
In Commando the yellow Porsche gets totally wrecked, but in the next scene it's perfectly fine.

This thread ain't dead yet.