The Sixties vs Animation
45.16%
28 votes
The Sixties
54.84%
34 votes
Animation
62 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I'm more interested in there being a variety of animation styles, than where the animation came from.

The problem was we never got an enthusiastic early validation of who would be our '60s host this time. I think if Daniel M had been online and committed eagerly the day that thread was started, nobody would be thinking about a different type of list. See, other people besides me are impatient, too. You guys were looking for your '60s host and got squirmy over the lack of a solid choice for host. That's what happened. That's why this is happening.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
The problem was we never got an enthusiastic early validation of who would be our '60s host this time. I think if Daniel M had been online and committed eagerly the day that thread was started, nobody would be thinking about a different type of list. See, other people besides me are impatient, too. You guys were looking for your '60s host and got squirmy over the lack of a solid choice for host. That's what happened. That's why this is happening.
And its crap, ruined by Harry

Miss Vicky should host the animation countdown, if there is one. She's the one who watches all of that stuff.

I'm going to prevent the animation countdown from happening with my Flower Power Volkswagen. Somehow.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	hippie-volkswagen.jpg
Views:	738
Size:	104.4 KB
ID:	16779  

Voted animation, because I need to see more animation and this would definitely motivate me to do so.

And its crap, ruined by Harry
You think that thread should just go on operating under the assumption that the issue's already been decided?

The righteous indignation coming from a few of the people who want a 1960s list is pretty weird. We're taking a vote, not stealing anyone's birthright.