The Sixties vs Animation
45.16%
28 votes
The Sixties
54.84%
34 votes
Animation
62 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I can't believe this poll's open until August 30th. It's the 23rd. Why so much time?
A week?
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

And I'll bet we don't even have to waste our time watching those pesky animations, do we? We can just watch the trailers and make our list from them.
Good idea. Now I know what to do for the '60s.

i'm not sure i would even participate in an animated films list, but i think it should be next simply because i want more time to watch 60s movies. my list is pretty pathetic right now, and i don't want to have too much pressure on me to watch nothing but 60s movies for the next few months. not that i wouldn't try to give an animated film list, but i will likely put more work into my 60s list.

i'm not sure i would even participate in an animated films list, but i think it should be next simply because i want more time to watch 60s movies. my list is pretty pathetic right now, and i don't want to have too much pressure on me to watch nothing but 60s movies for the next few months. not that i wouldn't try to give an animated film list, but i will likely put more work into my 60s list.
This is another reason, for me.

It won't be any American animated movies. It will be all anime.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
It won't be any American animated movies. It will be all anime.

Not on my list.

I'm willing to watch some anime to give it a fair chance, but I doubt that it has much of a chance against some of my favorite American animated movies.