The MoFo Top 100 of the Nineties Countdown

→ in
Tools    

On the outside looking in.
MANHATTAN MURDER MYSTERY? Really? It's an enjoyable bit of fluff but it's hardly top-drawer Woody. UNIVERSAL SOLDIER?? Are you serious?! This list tells me I'm just not in on the joke...

MANHATTAN MURDER MYSTERY? Really? It's an enjoyable bit of fluff but it's hardly top-drawer Woody. UNIVERSAL SOLDIER?? Are you serious?! This list tells me I'm just not in on the joke...
You're not reading it right.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
I voted for Con Air. Love that film, it's ridiculously entertaining.

Haven't heard of the other one.

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
Well, pretty good isn't top 100 material. There were tens of thousands of pretty goods movies made in the 1990's.
It's a members list, so it's going to be full of movies like Con Air. People sent in there favourite 25 movies, everyone has different taste so I expect this whole list will dissapoint you.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
I'll really need to watch Con Air again sometime. I've only seen it once and while I remember enjoying it but it didn't make as much of an impression as The Rock or Face/Off. Not seen or even heard of the other film but it does sound interesting.

Of the films with just a single point the biggest surprise to me would be Run Lola Run. I thought that may even have had a chance of sneaking onto the very tail-end of the list. Quiz Show I've not seen yet but have been meaning to for a while. Didn't vote for it myself but Universal Soldier is awesome!

Anyway great going getting the list up and running already Mr Lime.

EDIT - Sorry Harry. I was giving away your credit to Holden Pike there.

We've gone on holiday by mistake

1. Lone Star almost got 2 points but I changed my mind at the last minute.

2. Con Air is dumb, but more fun and better than The Rock (which I suspect will be high on this list).

3. I'm surprised Dead Alive and Lola Rennt got only 1 point each. Good movies.

4. I'll get around to The Hole eventually.