The MoFo Top 100 of the Nineties Countdown

→ in
Tools    

Was it one point or one vote, because I have one movie on my list that I'd be really surprised if it ended up on someone else's list.
Just one point. The only way a movie could get one point is if it was ranked 25th by one person and not ranked by anyone else. There are many other films that only received one vote, maybe 2 points or 25 points. I just wanted to single out the odd combo of these "last minute" entries, or whatever they are. And yes, Quiz Show is a great film.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I haven't seen The Hole, but I really like Con Air. Sure it's super cheesy and ridiculous, but it's also massively entertaining and has a great cast. However, I did not vote for it.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I like it. Might have been #26.
It was obviously 25 on mine. I put a lot of thought into where to put it and I guess it didn't matter one bit.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I meant to include Quiz Show but I forgot it. It wouldn't have gotten enough points to make it though. I forgot another one but it will make it.

Quiz Show only got one point? I watched it recently because I thought it'd make the list. One of the films that got one point was from me, it was Jidlo. And I'm 0/2 on watches of the first two. I heard of The Hole from Tyler1 I think and it looks good, anyways unique start.

Edit: The Hole is on YouTube!

I actually have not seen either of those i'll have to check them out

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Quiz Show only got one point? I watched it recently because I thought it'd make the list.
Edit: The Hole is on YouTube!
Good to know. I'll watch that this weekend.

I thought so too. I predicted that 12 movies would make it from my list and that was one of them.

*sigh* Con Air and a foreign film already. I have a bad feeling about the chances for many of my movies. Especially since I gave the one point to A Very Brady Sequel.

I also had a feeling that Harry Lime was going to start this countdown today and not wait until the weekend. My psychic juices are already being pulped.

I do like the fact that Nicholas Cage has already been represented, though.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	4910.jpg
Views:	1142
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	10754   Click image for larger version

Name:	Vq5dqx1373424287.jpg
Views:	1274
Size:	120.4 KB
ID:	10755  

If I would have listed Dead Alive as Braindead would it still be an orphan?
Yup.

I have to wonder if all the pictured movies from the first post made the list. I would expect most of them to.
Got that picture off of google images. Was tempted to make something of my own but too much work.