Mofo Movie Tournament: The Final!!!

Tools    

2001 is for sissies. See, look - I caught it wearing a dress:

2001: A Space Odysissy

I'd probably still vote for 2001 even if it was the whole original trilogy, seeing as Empire is the best of the bunch. When it comes to sci-fi cinema you just can't beat the Space Odyssey.

I predict the winner will be 2001: A Space Odyssey.

And we have a winner.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Is that the reason why the last time you were online was 8 years ago?
Not sure where you're getting that from. Psychic Isaac makes an appearance every now and then.

Not sure where you're getting that from. Psychic Isaac makes an appearance every now and then.
Oh, my bad. It's just that this is my first time seeing him online.

Anyway, horrah for the winner!

Is this it?! This is all the fanfare 2001 is going to get?! This game was a huge deal, I thought. I'm not happy that boring old 2001 won, but I expected more excitement than this.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
2001 is the champion. I'd like to do something like this next year, but I'm looking to have a few tweaks to this. Any suggestions?