Bracket Finals: Brackets 7 & 8

Tools    

That's what I was thinking, it's not like my vote will determine the winner of that matchup . I had never even heard of it until this tournament, who nominated it anyways?

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Night And Fog stands no chance against The Odyssey. It's just a 30 min docu about the holocaust.
I agree with the first sentence, but the second sentence is like saying "Michelangelo just played with rocks".

I had never even heard of it until this tournament, who nominated it anyways?
I think Lime nominated it, but if he hadn't, I would have. It's one of the few Criterion I own.

Yeah, I nominated it and look how far it hass gone in this tourney. It's certainly more than "just a 30 min docu about the holocaust".
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Thanks for helping with this, Harry. With moving and all, I've been crazy busy lately. Glad to see this has continued to roll on.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Voting is over here are the results:

Goodfellas 6
Paths of Glory 4

2001: A Space Odyssey 7
Night and Fog 1

Setting up a bracket 7/8 matchup of Goodfellas vs. 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Still waiting on the Jaws/Up matchup, and then we can move onto the elite 8.