The UK Voting Referendum

Tools    

Aye, I was being facetious.
Fascist

(yeah yeah, I know they are totally unconnected .... but it amused me to make the spurious link)

The People's Republic of Clogher
Best thing I've heard this week, after the back-peddling interview on Monday, was that Boris was trying to put the s**t back in the horse...

We've gone on holiday by mistake
FTSE 100 has best week since 2011 as London stock market is boosted by Carney hint at Brexit cash injection
Footsie rose 73.5 points to a new 10-month high of 6,577.8
Market records big weekly gain of 7% as investors back blue-chip shares
That is biggest weekly rise since December 2011
But pound's 11% slide since Brexit means it's still down in dollar terms
Stock market boosted by Carney hints of help to cope with Brexit

Read more: http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/m...#ixzz4DC7uWpio
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Nigel steps down as Ukip leader... To step up to a cabinet position? Leadsom didn't seem opposed to it if she won.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Nigel steps down as Ukip leader... To step up to a cabinet position? Leadsom didn't seem opposed to it if she won.
Nah, even the Thatcher-lite Leadsom wouldn't be that silly.

Farage is taking over from Chris Evans on Top Gear. Expect loads of cars pulling to the right.

I'm getting more than a little pissed off with this now. I've been working today in an office with a group of supposedly intelligent people. One of whom is an accountant who cast his postal vote (why has he even got a postal vote? just so lazy) weeks in advance in favour of leave, and now says if he'd left it to the day he would've voted remain. I must've spoken to a dozen people since 23rd June who have qualms now about voting for leave, specially since their golden boy chickened out and the government has fallen apart. Someone said I didn't think Cameron would resign, well that seemed a pretty obvious move to me. Now the poster boy doesn't have the bottle to stay. I bet him and his German wife will go and live over there

there's a frog in my snake oil
Take some small sustenance from Ken Clarke & Rifkind caught taking all the Tory contenders apart. Especially Gove

Take some small sustenance from Ken Clarke & Rifkind caught taking all the Tory contenders apart. Especially Gove
Great wasn't it?

I keep finding myself agreeing with Ken Clarke and Michael Heseltine ....dunno what's coming over me

there's a frog in my snake oil
Solid long-read on how the Remain camp tied its own hands and eluded the positive...

How remain failed: the inside story of a doomed campaign

And some seething satire pointed at our good saviour Letwin...

“Because,” reasoned Letwin wholly unreasonably...