Fake Trailers & Movie Mashups

Tools    

there's a frog in my snake oil
Hah, had its moments . Liked the TV bit, and Augustus yelling in the tube. And just the oddness of Wilder with Bridges' bassy voice - not to mention the kid . (The little bit of the Depp version made me wonder if that wouldn't have been better choice, with its glossy look and that)

These faux trailers ain't half bad at all... (which is lucky, coz they aim to be very bad indeed )...

This 50s 3D 'premake' is pretty nattily done...

Semper Fooey
I posted that on page 2, same one.

&feature=related

Oh whoops bugga, I remembered a Star Wars 'premake' but thought this was alt version. The guys does seem to knock em out .

~EDIT~

Oo talking o which, don't think we've had this one

C3PO as a certain sweary thesp. A bit ropey, but that's kinda fitting. Couple of laugh out loud moments in there

Now someone just needs to do Han as Frankenfurter

Holy Win, the 'Titanic 2' guy has done a sequel for ET. Loadsa lols

I can´t tell you exactly how many movies I researched (hundreds), but I can tell you that I ended up using clips from 33 movies along with 11 shots that I had to shoot myself in order to create the trailer. Out of the 115 shots in the trailer, there are 80 effects shots ranging from simple (adding ships to the background) to difficult (animating a talking ET).
He even watched the execrable Dreamcatcher. That's dedication

Daft. But they kinda work

Altho I think I prefer Charlie the Unicorn in this unique homage to Mission Impossible, via Tomb Raider. With added weasels.

He hasn't quite nailed the accent, and goes on a bit, but some of the dialogue is spot on

'We are left guessing, ignorant of the bear, and why he exists'

Klaus Kinski, from beyond the grave, masticates the adventures of Werner the Pooh, a bear with a narration addiction?

Sounds good Your turn to make a vid

He just didn't have the facial hair for racio-nationalist slaughter bless 'im.

OH NOES!!!!

THEY HAVE INVADED MOFOS!!!!

INB4 OVER 9000 PONY THREADS!!!!

Actually, one of the reasons I like MoFos is just how immune it is from stuff like this.

You're right, time for a po-faced documentary parody...

(Interesting link btw. It was all new to me. We better tone down that sorta thing here or 4chan will hack us )

Here's a loving pisstake of Adam Curtis's brand of documentary making...

Turns out I actually know the fella who made this. He worked at a mag I was at, before my time. Good lad. (And like me, does actually like Curtis a fair bit. Just not everything he does, or how he does it).

Like Nick Cage singing you a lullaby in his supersize LA hammock