31.58%
6 votes
Yoda
19 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Darth Vader (Star Wars)

vs.

Yoda (Star Wars)

Destined, it was.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
....green is my favourite colour.

I see two things green for Yoda.

None for Vader.

Suspect's Reviews

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Vader I want to see what would happen between The Joker and Vader I think that would be very cool indeed

I'm not voting unless its tied later on. My vote can be bought however.

I'm leaving it for a little later too, although I will vote whether it's tied or not. I'm leaning towards the dark side though. Yoda fans, convince me.

I like them both about equally, so I don't know who to vote for. I guess I'll just vote for the one that didn't knock Ash out a few rounds ago.

Yoda rocks, but Vader is too much of a classic villain that I can't not vote for him.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I went Vader. He just seems like more of a badass.

Well, it's about Anakin's redemption, but that's what Yoda wants, too. And you just know he's head of those blue floaty people.

Yoda lived 900 years and, as far as we can tell, never really screwed up or needed redemption, though I'm sure some expanded-universe fan can tell me about his one great failing, or somesuch.

Either way, here's my trump card: a vote for Vader is a vote for Hayden Christiansen AND Jake Lloyd.

Registered Creature
They're both insanely hot. Tough call. But I'm gonner have to go with Vader 'cause BAD BOYZ R BETTUR.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Either way, here's my trump card: a vote for Vader is a vote for Hayden Christiansen AND Jake Lloyd.
AND James Earl Jones

Registered Creature
Golly, Hayden Christensen. I cannot stand that man. One of the blandest actors I've ever seen - he has the emotional diversity of a blank piece of paper.

Naaah Hayden will always be Anakin, in three films that aren't reeeally Star Wars. Vader is only IV-VI and is almost on par with General Zod in 80s villians, Yoda needs to go down a peg.