Vote!
48.28%
14 votes
Ash
51.72%
15 votes
Yoda
29 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Oh, I dig. I was just pointing out that primitive was probably the worst possible word to go there.

By the by, where are all the Yoda images coming from? Because I'm saving every one of them. Don't be surprised if a couple of these become avatars.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Yoda has a 2 point lead now, oooooooh this is tense...

Lol, at the same time

Yeah, I saved that one a while back but kept forgetting to ask him if he had it...

I'm pretty sure I already posted this one a few years ago... but it is my favorite Yoda of them all...

Yeah, I saved that one a while back but kept forgetting to ask him if he had it...

I'm pretty sure I already posted this one a few years ago... but it is my favorite Yoda of them all...

Pretty cool,
I just came past these two

when 900 years old you reach look as good you will not hmm

vote for yoda messanger thug does *sticks tounge out*

Registered Creature
They're both pretty hot.

Yoda is senile but before that couldn't take down the Emperor, who *edit* Vader did and Ash could beat *edit* Vader hands down. Ash travels through time, improvised tactics to defeat and Army of the Undead who are far harder to beat than Clones. Heck, Ash beat a clone of himself who led the Undead Army. With one hand. Plus his one liners are far more effective than Yoda's muddled mumblings. Force smorsh, Bruce Campbell's Chin negates it.

Luke didn't take down the Emperor, dude. Anakin did, while the Emperor distracted him. Luke was on the ground whimpering at the time. The entire chain above is predicated on the idea that Luke could take Yoda, which is crazy talk.

Yoda can lift a damn X-wing with his mind and is a world-class gymnast and swordsman, and people are trying to tell me a guy with a gun is going to take him. Ha/scoff.

I dunno why, but I just see Yoda getting his little green head chopped off by Ash's chainsaw with a little scream accompanying it.