Vote!
68.42%
13 votes
Darth Vader
31.58%
6 votes
Yoda
19 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Ah, but Lucas went back and changed even Return of the Jedi to incorporate Christiansen. He's Anakin, people. No use deluding yourselves. Those voting for Vader, face this bitter truth:

=

+

The actors may have sucked, but the character is still cool. Besides, I try and forget the prequels as much as possible (ok Revenge of the Sith was good) when thinking of Star Wars, it helps and I don't mind deluding myself one bit on this matter. This is how I remember Vader:

But I still haven't voted.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

The character's still cool, sure, but the horrible actors who played Anakin is as good a reason as any of the rationalizations being tossed around.

Methinks a lot of the people voting for Vader are just bitter Ash fans, anyway. Let go of your hate, MoFos.

In the Beginning...
Methinks a lot of the people voting for Vader are just bitter Ash fans, anyway. Let go of your hate, MoFos.
I could care less about Ash compared to some of these other cinematic greats, but I will admit that I'm still bitter that Jack Burton got prison-shanked by the Monster. Not that I think Jack would have taken down Vader; in fact, I've been voting Vader through every round, and probably would have had to choose him over Burton.

But what are you gonna do?

Very objective scenes you chose to post there Suspect. Alot can change in 20+ years of CGI innovation. Should I even bother posting a video of Yoda from Empire and a video of Vader/Anakin from Revenge of the Sith? Nah! So far I'm still leaning towards Vader. I think Yoda's post of 'Vader' = 'Hayden' + 'What's his name' was the most convincing so far.

im sorry chris. had to do it. DV it is!

How the heck did I miss voting in this...

For what it's worth now... my vote would have gone to the little green guy and I can't believe so many MoFos were seduced to the dark side... for shame... there's no way Vader should have beaten Yoda...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)