Let's Face It

Tools    

It’s Monet

lol well of course Stirchley got it Monet) but Hey ! I didn't even get a chance to show you why I love him so much:

Water lilies

And(second hint)

Haystack

I love Impressionism. All kinds of art, actually.

Why don’t you go next as we’ve stalled here a little.

And , now of course, if you have returned from those impressions of the rarified air that Claude lived in and gifted to us : please proceed with your game😀

Oops
Stirchley, our posts collided, let me see if I can find another portrait, give me a couple of moments.

I can 't seem to load a portrait, and necessity being the mother of invention- I thought I d try to show a work of another admired artist and see if you can identify the maker- his birthday was 3 days ago:

I can 't seem to load a portrait, and necessity being the mother of invention- I thought I d try to show a work of another admired artist and see if you can identify the maker- his birthday was 3 days ago:

I dont recognise it. stirchley probably will.

For Stirchley whenever she returns, he was best known for inages like this:

For apookmoviemania (thanks for playing I m waiting for pizza delivery, long wait) :

Harry Houdini

For Stirchley whenever she returns, he was best known for inages like this:

For apookmoviemania (thanks for playing I m waiting for pizza delivery, long wait) :

Harry Houdini
You got him. Enjoy your pizza. Just spookie will do.

Thanks spookie. (Spooky is a good song too, they just played it at a tavern I and some friends went to - and in a rare moment, I got up to dance)

Fun 'playing with you'Pizza came an hour late, but was still warm. Leftovers in fridge'

Getting ready for bed soon, but here is one everyone knows, but few will guess. I doubt even Stirchley will know. (teehee).

Thanks spookie. (Spooky is a good song too, they just played it at a tavern I and some friends went to - and in a rare moment, I got up to dance)

Fun 'playing with you'Pizza came an hour late, but was still warm. Leftovers in fridge'

Getting ready for bed soon, but here is one everyone knows, but few will guess. I doubt even Stirchley will know. (teehee).
Is that a young Clinton?

Not even close. Different business. Later hours.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Ansell Adams (landscape photographer)