Lack of lottery winning
33.33%
3 votes
Fast battery drainage
44.44%
4 votes
Everything!
9 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I like sausage, pepperoni and hot cherry peppers.

The 1st place was out of hot cherry peppers, so I said sausage, pepperoni, and onion. I ended up with sausage and the 2 veggies.

The second place doesn't have hot cherry peppers, so I just asked for sausage and roni. Again, no roni.

Jalapenos are like avocado, they go good on everything. I'm going to start putting jalapenos and avocado's in my cereal, and I'll call it Jalacado Loops.

Master of My Domain
Jalapenos are like avocado, they go good on everything. I'm going to start putting jalapenos and avocado's in my cereal, and I'll call it Jalacado Loops.
Silly Swan! Jalacados are for kids!

I'm not crazy about pepperoni pizza much anymore unless the pizza's thin crust or something you can fold, like a Brooklyn style.

Cherry peppers? I don't think I've had those. I'm not even real sure that I've EVER had them at all.

Yes, exactly. Elly Mae. I heard about her.

Some country singer died today/yesterday, too.

And Governor Cuomo died.

Jimmy Dickens. That's the country singer I'm talking about. He was 94.

Every time I touch myself a celebrity dies.
I apologize for my lack of control this past year, and I promise to strive even harder to be a better person.

Master of My Domain
Those of you who haven't voted yet please do. We need everyone to know the terrible consequences.

I don't like talking about the Curse. I think that's bad luck. I would rather talk about pizza.

Yes, exactly. Elly Mae. I heard about her.

Some country singer died today/yesterday, too.

And Governor Cuomo died.
Jimmy Dickens. That's the country singer I'm talking about. He was 94.
Actor Edward Herrmann also passed away. It was about 11:30 pm December 31st, so it almost counts as a 2015 death.