Difference between a 2GB 1080p and a 15GB 1080p file?

Tools    

The same scene who state in their rules that their files are not to be uploaded to any torrent sites. The same scene that charges people for access to their ftp sites deserve the hightened risk compared to those who do it all for free, and do it better. Anyone with a little bit of knowledge is well aware these have never been minor quality problems.
I've been downloading for 10 years, and yes, x264 is better then Xvid. Which is only really noticeable on films more than TV shows. And no, you're not the only one who thinks Yify is shite, they just rip more films then other rippers. This may contradict your resolution that you're the only torrent downloader on earth who knows anything about file sharing.

I've been downloading for 10 years, and yes, x264 is better then Xvid.
Wow. I'm in awe.

This may contradict your resolution that you're the only torrent downloader on earth who knows anything about file sharing.
Show me where I said or implied this, Genius. And that doesn't mean the posts where I have to correct your errors.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Nothing worse than an irritated Canadian.

Nothing worse than an irritated Canadian.
Yeah, we don't like getting PMs with "Genius" sarcastically written as the subject from stuffy, old, slobby Brits.

Just to throw it out there: YIFY uses x264 so it can't be all that bad, can it?

A system of cells interlinked
More discussion about the file quality - a bit less about the illegal downloading.

For instance, naming a popular provider of illegal files would be against forum policy. Discussing the quality and transfer rates is obviously fine. What people do on their own time with their computers is really none of our business, so do what you will, but try to follow forum policy in regards to the downloading discussion, which is against the rules.

Thanks!

You ready? You look ready.
Scene = "get it as fast as friggin possible quality be damned"

I used to download illegal ****, but then the FBI and local law enforcement were standing on my front lawn arguing over who would get to SWAT me. So...I don't do that anymore.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

less Mb = +compresion = -quality and +artifacts