What should I name my kitten?

Tools    

So what's the haps then Yods?

Did your Better Half like Fezzik, Captain Malcolm Reynolds, Blue Steel, Oscar or Padawan or, erm, Capcom Classics Collection Volume One?

If you're really stuck, you could run Rodent past her??

The Adventure Starts Here!
Yup, the popcorn guy. Guinea pigs do this happy-dance thing that's called popcorning ... plus, umm, I was eating popcorn last night when I found out he was going to be mine.

So yeah, Orville.

Yup, the popcorn guy. Guinea pigs do this happy-dance thing that's called popcorning ... plus, umm, I was eating popcorn last night when I found out he was going to be mine.

So yeah, Orville.
Lol I have to admit that it's cheesy and cute. Great story to tell to people.

Semper Fooey
Call him Jiffy Pop.

So what's the haps then Yods?

Did your Better Half like Fezzik, Captain Malcolm Reynolds, Blue Steel, Oscar or Padawan or, erm, Capcom Classics Collection Volume One?

If you're really stuck, you could run Rodent past her??
Malcolm is the name of our other cat already.

Anyway, she likes Fezzik. Still some time to come up with ideas, but that's the one to beat for the next day or so.

Semper Fooey
Malcolm 2
Malcolm Jr.
Malcolm in the Middle
Don't give up something that works

I was eating popcorn last night when I found out he was going to be mine.
Another great way to name pets. So it's settled: my cat'll be named 2002 FIFA World Cup Special Edition and yours'll be named Stouffer's Alfredo and Broccoli.

Semper Fooey
Give him a Hispanic name.

Jose
Miguel
Manny
Carlos
Fidel
Cantiflas

Semper Fooey
Name him after classic horror actors. They have cool names.

Boris
Bela
Lon
Basil

Semper Fooey
Name after a president nobody remembers

Millard
Grover
Rutherford

I can name every president of the United States in order from memory. Can you do that?

I can't, but then, I'm British,

Even so, I still can't name the past ten Prime Ministers in order let alone all of them, so I've got no hope.

Churchill is a good name for a moggy.

Moggy is also a good name for a moggy.

I can also recite the Greek and Hebrew alphabets. That doesn't come in handy very often.

Funny memory: my little league coach when I was, like, 12, got wind of this and was trying to tell someone else about it, and he said "hey, do that think where you say the Japanese alphabet backwards, or whatever." Goodtimes.

Semper Fooey
I once knew the Hebrew alphabet, but I don't remember any of it.