Is this a deal?

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I found Rushmore(Criterion version) and High Fidelity in a two pack for 29.99. Is this a good deal???

I know it is really, just wanted to rub it in your faces...
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
SHUT -UP! Where?

Now With Moveable Parts
===============ZIP.

Over and out!

OF course, don't know if every store has them. That one was the only one like that one I could find. The rest were different. So I stuck it in back so nobody would take it.

Wow, you're sure it's The Criterion Edition of Rushmore? If so then yeah, that's a super deal.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Now With Moveable Parts
The K-Mart in my town had nothing like that. Stupid @ss K-Mart. Thanks a lot for making me go there, spud. I hate that place. I'm a Target girl, myself.

Now With Moveable Parts
Yeah right! I'm just gonna send you cash...and expect you to send me something back. How do I know you won't by your girlfriend a 30 dollar engagement ring or something?!

Now With Moveable Parts
That was the point of the JOKE spud...duh!

Now With Moveable Parts
nope. 'splain.

I think he might have meant he was going to go even cheaper and get one of those rings from a cracker jacket box sorry I had too Ha ! Ha !
________
Medical merijuana dispensery

Hmmm, well since I think you guys have pretty much slapped your heads with the fact that you can't find a deal like what I found. I shall rub it in your faces some more.

I thought about taking a picture and sending to each and every one of you. That would take to long. So I'll just stick to neener neener neener...

BTW, I see that Amazon and some of the others also offer this two-pack for $29.99. That's before shipping of course, but even so, if anybody is just drooling for this set and can't find it at a local brick & mortar shop, you can get in on-line for about $33.99 - still a deal considering the Criterion Rushmore retails for $39.99 alone.

Both discs are very good, especially Rushmore, which has a marvelous commentary track, on-the-set footage, "Charlie Rose" interviews with Wes Anderson & Bill Murray, the movie parodies Anderson shot with the young cast for the MTV Movie Awards (Max Fischer stage productions of Armageddon, Out of Sight, and The Truman Show), screentests, and more. High Fidelity has no commentary, but it does include some very funny deleted scenes and some quick on-camera interviews with cast and crew.

Now With Moveable Parts
jeez...my K-Mart sucks. I don't shop on the internet either. Pooh.

When I went to pick this up, I thought they had gotten rid of the display. Had to look for it, when I found it, I clutched onto it real good. Doubt anyone around my town would be after it, but you never know.

Criterion - bringing all the l337 movie to DVD
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me