Columbia Home Video TV series on DVD

Tools    

With more and more shows being released on DVD through Columbia House, this petiton is to get Columbia Home Video to lower the price of their TV series on DVD or offer more episodes per disc.

http://www.petitiononline.com/CHV/petition.html

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
give the petitions a rest man.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

why don't you quit with the complaining spud, i know it's hard for you, and take a few seconds to sign it. if the petition works out it'll be benefitial for you as well as many others.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Petitions aren't really that handy anyways. How many of your petitions have been successful in getting what you want??? Most of the time anything your petitioning is already in pre-pro

Columbia House won't lower their prices because of the contracts they negotiate. The royalities for the music on some of their series cause Columbia to barely break even as it is. Petitions will get you a nice form letter thanking you for your interest, but in the end it's filed for six months in the corporate office in New York and not dealt with at all. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Movie-Fever.com | New! Movie Fever Forums