Happy Belated, Nebbit!

Tools    

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Here's to a consistently pleasant mofo! You're always willing to show support and extend friendship and those are the traits that make this more than a movie discussion board and more of a community. Thanks for sharing your valuable time with us, lady!

Get off my island
Happy Birthday!!

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

Happy Birthday, you are invited over for some meatloaf and mashed taters tonight if you can make it.

I will pass on the meatloaf but I am up for the Mash

Thanks guys

Happy Birthday Nebbs you truly are one of the kindest (and one of my favorite ) members of this site

Put me in your pocket...

Happy Birthday Nebbs~~
Have a wonderful time celebrating the day of your birth. And Sammy's right Nebbs. You make this place much more of a warm community rather than a quick stop online. Thanks for making this a friendly place to come to. Cheers to you lady.~

Happy Be-lated Birthday to one of my favorite MoFo's!!!!

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Birthday Nebbs

The People's Republic of Clogher
I really must check out this part of the site more often.

Hope you had a great day, pet, you're one of my favourite people.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Yeah, happy birthday Nebbs!!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg