Favorite One-Location Movies?

Tools    

Compliance with Ann Dowd is another one. Excellent movie btw.

Re-watched The Rear Window recently. Most of it is from the rear window, looking out at an alley, to the building on the other side. Jimmy Stewart's character has a broken leg, can't go very far. A "making of" featurette shows that Hitchcock had the apartment and alley view built on a back lot and that was all you saw in the film. Great flick, by the way.

Society ennobler, last seen in Medici's Florence
Aside from the original 12 Angry Men (1957), I'd like to point out its two remakes that are both top level works:
William Friedkin's 12 Angry Men (1997) and
Nikita Mikhalkov's 12 (2007)

Also in this category is:
Michael Haneke's superb work Amour (2012).

Amazing post

I don t think it s better , it has maybe a better character development in some places but the original is better paced, more coherent,with a legendary score, has that dread feel, and cary tagawa was just a much better chang sung, all in all i prefer the original

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I don t think it s better , it has maybe a better character development in some places but the original is better paced, more coherent,with a legendary score, has that dread feel, and cary tagawa was just a much better chang sung, all in all i prefer the original

Can I ask which movie you are referring to?

‘Locke’ starring Tom Hardy.

Really good film.

The whole movie is Tom Hardy driving in a car and talking on the phone.

Just remembered The Guilty (2018).

Buried

I saw "Panic Room" yesterday and it was so bad I didn't bother to list it under "Rate Your Last Movie" thread. Yes, I've seen worse movies, but usually these kinds of movies are good. But that movie was generic as hell, and got old rather quickly.

I saw "Panic Room" yesterday and it was so bad I didn't bother to list it under "Rate Your Last Movie" thread. Yes, I've seen worse movies, but usually these kinds of movies are good. But that movie was generic as hell, and got old rather quickly.
Really, you didn’t like Panic Room? I thought it was alright . It was an interesting concept and had some good actors in the cast.

I bailed out the first time around. But I re-watched it last year - wanted to see Kristen Stewart when she was very young - and it wasn’t bad at all.

I bailed out the first time around. But I re-watched it last year - wanted to see Kristen Stewart when she was very young - and it wasn’t bad at all.

I thought that was a boy until Jodie Foster started to talk to others, referring her to as "she".