Post a Random Fact About Yourself

Tools    

I have a beard and wear glasses.
I wear glasses & do not have a beard.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I wear glasses & do not have a beard.
You must wear a moustache, then!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I never :
- went to a dance, prom or homecoming.
- snow skied (water skied many a time).
- had a true best friend.
- moved away from my birth area (SE Mich).

I have :
- placed second in a demolition derby at the county fair.
- bowled a 300 game.
- visited 40 states, 4 provinces and 5 countries.
- seen well over 400 concerts (everyone plays Detroit).

I have never been to a bowling alley.
I haven't been to one in decades, but when I was young they were wonderous places!
That sound of breaking pins in the background was somehow magical, and there were usually pin-ball machines & video games - like an arcade with the sound of rolling balls and strikes in the background. Sometimes there'd be music or even a live band. At the one near me there was a bar (that was a spooky area when I was a kid): kinda dark and there were some characters who came just to sit at the bar and never bowled.

Basically, a giant indoor playground.

Random Fact: I haven't a thing to say today...I must have looked at a dozen threads this morning and didn't have one comment that I wanted to make.
Except for this one.

I sat next to the hottest girl in my high school for a full year (I forget what class) and never said a thing to her because I was terribly shy around girls.

She never said anything to me either, but I get the feeling it was for a completely different reason.

• Never been drunk;
  • Never had a female as a friend, my sister doesn't count, literally;
  • Just had one real friend and he was family, but my other friends think differently;
  • Never visited anything further than 150km radius, just like the Hobbitses;
  • Never camped anywhere, never hiked, but want to;
  • Don't recall staying one single day without anyone around me, but want to;
  • Never had any hobby I was passionate about;
  • Never really did anything I didn't want to do-
  • Also never did the things I wanted to do as well;
  • Can count with one hand the number of books I've read, they bore me.
I don't know, I'm not interesting, is hard to write anything about me, if there's anything I could relate would be those filthy Hobbitses, I like the peace and quiet, and the trees, and flowers, and rivers, and the birds singing, and the sunset, and the rain, and the seasons, it's simple, but even they get drunk, go figure.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I sat next to the hottest girl in my high school for a full year (I forget what class) and never said a thing to her because I was terribly shy around girls.

She never said anything to me either, but I get the feeling it was for a completely different reason.

I think I still have a crush on a high school teacher I had twice... I saw her a few years ago at a local supermarket, and talked to her for a bit.. I still think she is one of the three prettiest women on Earth.

I drink too much coffee.
I drink enough water.
I think I pee too many times a day.
My definition of ‘the prettiest’ woman on earth changes with age.

Got my first vaccine shot today; BioNTech/Pfizer.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I drink too much coffee.
I drink enough water.
I think I pee too many times a day.
My definition of ‘the prettiest’ woman on earth changes with age.

Got my first vaccine shot today; BioNTech/Pfizer.

I also pee a lot, but I don't eat anything until about 7:30pm, but when I'm going to be in a car for an hour, I do eat something, and it helps.