Post a Random Fact About Yourself

Tools    

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
I use to foul out of
community league basketball games.

Despite local rumours to the contrary I've never, ever actually fought a tiger.

I can roll my stomach!
When I was a kid I had a pajama top with an illustration of a surfer on the front - when I rolled my stomach, the surfer looked like he was moving & riding the waves (a gif long before there ever was such a thing).

You’re the disease, and I’m the cure.
15 years ago, about 25 of us (in another forum) met up in Toronto.. It was bittersweet, because the guy who had the idea (and organized it), died just four days before the event, but his wife came, and we met before the Roger Waters concert, and after.. One of the members was even nice enough to think of us Americans who weren't going to smuggle pot across the border.

It would be great if we had a chat room. We do have one occasionally, but its for The Oscars, and I'm clueless about it, and realize that even though I attend every time, I'm probably a waste of space
Used to go on a Friday The 13th forum, they had a live chat every Friday. We could try that here.

A surgeon had 4 minutes to save my life.
That's really not long.

Bet the surgeon was REALLY glad this wasn't playing at the time though

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
we do have a chat room.. in a way.. they have a discord account...

https://www.movieforums.com/communit...89#post1868589

Also for special events, Yoda opens a chat room here as well.

seems the link for Discord may no longer be vaild..

I would try to go into the Discord room every day, but it died down unfortunately. I think part of that was because it was outside of the site.

I actually cover my windows with aluminum tin foil to block out the sun.

I also need "white noise".. Usually the fan setting from my window air-conditioning unit.
I would never block the sun. I love it.

I hate noise of any kind & cannot sleep with an AC going. Even the white noise machines to me are hideously noisy.

I knit, but never learned to crochet.

I make homemade pizza.
How yummy.

Fact about me: Never learned to drive & never had a desire to do so.

I would never block the sun. I love it.

I hate noise of any kind & cannot sleep with an AC going. Even the white noise machines to me are hideously noisy.

Any bit of light would wake me up. I use noise because I've used a fan, etc., for so many years, and a change would ruin things. But most importantly, it's to block out the noise from the neighbors (their cars, dogs, etc).

I haven't driven in almost a year. My car is not worth fixing, and I absolutely hate driving. And now I have my groceries delivered to me, and haven't left my yard in almost a month.

Any bit of light would wake me up. I use noise because I've used a fan, etc., for so many years, and a change would ruin things. But most importantly, it's to block out the noise from the neighbors (their cars, dogs, etc).
There’s nothing worse than a barking dog. Nothing.

There’s nothing worse than a barking dog. Nothing.
Especially the HIGH pitch from the smaller dogs. And going on for hours. The great thing about the cold is that I hear less. For the last month or two, the minute I heard a bark, I'd play my drums, hoping to condition those criminals next door. We don't even have noise control, animal control. The US will never make sense to me.

Especially the HIGH pitch from the smaller dogs. And going on for hours. The great thing about the cold is that I hear less. For the last month or two, the minute I heard a bark, I'd play my drums, hoping to condition those criminals next door. We don't even have noise control, animal control. The US will never make sense to me.
My Spanish neighbors love these little dogs that bark constantly. How do they live with dogs like this? Our neighborhood is quieter too in the winter as these same neighbors prefer the indoors.

We do have animal noise control in America. You can find the rules for your state online. You’d be surprised how strict they are & you can call the police.

My Spanish neighbors love these little dogs that bark constantly. How do they live with dogs like this? Our neighborhood is quieter too in the winter as these same neighbors prefer the indoors.

We do have animal noise control in America. You can find the rules for your state online. You’d be surprised how strict they are & you can call the police.

I've called the police 5 times this year. They never show up. They're worthless. But when you don't want them around, or if you are following the law, they come to your house and ask why you're doing your job and playing drums, because the burglarizing neighbors didn't like me reporting a burglary (because they did it, and the son had a warrant out). The police told me "We only come out for ACTIVE burglaries" so then I lost it and asked "If someone was stealing my ****, do you think I'd be on the phone with you, watching them? Excuse me, let me move out of the way. Enjoy the guitars!"

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

Even if you choose to never drive, you should still learn how to drive. It's something that everyone should know how to do just in case of an emergency. It could be the difference between life or death someday.