Forced diversity in Hollywood

Tools    

I don't have either too .

But Indians are not declining in numbers. So I don't feel any responsibility to increase numbers of my people.
But if everyone bred at rate we all die. The planet can't support the numbers. So we'll have a GREAT PLAGUE which only the rich will probably survive.

I am not talking of overpopulating the planet . At least white people are not going to do that . But what about arresting decline of population ? Every couple having two kids to succeed them is not an environmental disaster.

I think most white people nowadays want to enjoy life and party and lie on the beach and relax . They feel kids are a burden to this lifestyle. That's the real reason you folks don't want to have kids . Please don't give excuses . I won't believe them .

To those poking fun at me : I am your well wisher . There are others who are happy that you are declining in numbers because they have anger about the colonialism exercised by the white people over the centuries. I am not one of them.

Anyway I won't argue further.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Pets > children.

Bill Burr

I only know this guy from Better Call Saul because I dont watch much stand up. That was great.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
I am not talking of overpopulating the planet . At least white people are not going to do that . But what about arresting decline of population ? Every couple having two kids to succeed them is not an environmental disaster.
Yeah, except in reality it's Idiocracy.

I think most white people nowadays want to enjoy life and party and lie on the beach and relax . They feel kids are a burden to this lifestyle. That's the real reason you folks don't want to have kids . Please don't give excuses . I won't believe them .

To those poking fun at me : I am your well wisher . There are others who are happy that you are declining in numbers because they have anger about the colonialism exercised by the white people over the centuries. I am not one of them.

Anyway I won't argue further.
I have edited the post which I have quoted to make it longer . But it seems there will be a gang up against me so I will scram from this thread.

And when I'm all alone I feel I don't wanna hide
Its unbelievable how in Hollywood people deliberately go out their way to force diversity into movies. I have no problem with diversity, but on the other hand forced diversity is unnecessary and it worries me that some directors and people in these industries look at life through such a distorted lens.
Wait, are you telling me you do not like how Hollywood picks and chooses, how they manipulate particular cohorts (gender, ethnicity or race) into their films whilst neglecting others? I hate to tell you this, but this has always happened. What you are saying is not new at all. The decision to, as you say, enforce diversity fundamentally emanates from the same place to enforce a particular type of women in Hollywood films or a particular race and age group.

Commercial film, by its essence, is social engineering. It is all about propagating a narrative and ideal at the expense of another. You simply just do not like this narrative that is being propagated in Hollywood at the moment. But don't conceal it as 'diversity'. You are not upset about forced diversity from what I can tell. Rather, you are upset that Hollywood is emphasising another race, another sex, another ethos, another narrative, another ideology, another framework that you simply do not like and have obvious resentment towards.

explain why you don't like this Thead Enlighten me and please use logic instead of emojis if that's not too much to ask.

No explanation that's what I thought

Welcome to the human race...
Because it's more of the same complaining about diversity you posted at length about films like The Last Jedi. Matteo does a good job of summarising the flaws in your logic (such as it is).

Wait, are you telling me you do not like how Hollywood picks and chooses, how they manipulate particular cohorts (gender, ethnicity or race) into their films whilst neglecting others? I hate to tell you this, but this has always happened. What you are saying is not new at all. The decision to, as you say, enforce diversity fundamentally emanates from the same place to enforce a particular type of women in Hollywood films or a particular race and age group.

Commercial film, by its essence, is social engineering. It is all about propagating a narrative and ideal at the expense of another. You simply just do not like this narrative that is being propagated in Hollywood at the moment. But don't conceal it as 'diversity'. You are not upset about forced diversity from what I can tell. Rather, you are upset that Hollywood is emphasising another race, another sex, another ethos, another narrative, another ideology, another framework that you simply do not like and have obvious resentment towards.
If the framework changes it's better for that change to happen naturally rather than being forced To fit the narrative of a politically fuelled agenda. If I was chosen as an actor to play a role I would rather be chosen from my acting ability not because of my race. As that will create friction, if Lando Calrissian in Star Wars was played by a white male that would bother me especially if it was to suit a racially fuelled political agenda.

if we lived in a world of black apologises Lando would be cast as white, just right now we live in a world of white apologises, in other words social justice warriors Who will cast Mary Jane as black, again this bothers me, not to say forced diversity has never occurred before which it has but never before on this scale. if equality and diversity is to be achieved let it happen naturally because forcing it is the wrong way to go. The people who force it shouldn't be directing movies especially if they're looking at life in that kind of way.

And I have no resentment towards race if you think I do you haven't been listening to what I'm saying.

Because it's more of the same complaining about diversity you posted at length about films like The Last Jedi. Matteo does a good job of summarising the flaws in your logic (such as it is).
As always your comments are greatly appreciated But what are you doing here I thought you were supposed to be excelled.

Welcome to the human race...
But then it becomes a question of what exactly you would consider a "natural" change, which just seems like you're shifting the goalposts and refusing to accept any changes that you don't consider "natural" for whatever reason. You also have to remember that, if change counts as a "politically-fueled agenda", then so does a lack of change - that's what Matteo is getting at when he talks about how Hollywood has always been like this and that their underlying political agenda (which has always been there) is changing from one you passively agreed with to one with which you actively disagree. You go on about your problems with "forced diversity", but have you ever stopped to consider how and why other people have a problem with Hollywood's forced lack of diversity? Solving that problem requires a direct approach to changing the situation, not sitting around waiting for the change to "happen naturally".

Besides, I've said it before and I'll say it again, but your insistence that you have no inherent problem with diversity despite continuing to make multiple lengthy posts and threads complaining about it make it extremely difficult to think that you don't have a problem with it.

But then it becomes a question of what exactly you would consider a "natural" change, which just seems like you're shifting the goalposts and refusing to accept any changes that you don't consider "natural" for whatever reason. You also have to remember that, if change counts as a "politically-fueled agenda", then so does a lack of change - that's what Matteo is getting at when he talks about how Hollywood has always been like this and that their underlying political agenda (which has always been there) is changing from one you passively agreed with to one with which you actively disagree. You go on about your problems with "forced diversity", but have you ever stopped to consider how and why other people have a problem with Hollywood's forced lack of diversity? Solving that problem requires a direct approach to changing the situation, not sitting around waiting for the change to "happen naturally".

Besides, I've said it before and I'll say it again, but your insistence that you have no inherent problem with diversity despite continuing to make multiple lengthy posts and threads complaining about it make it extremely difficult to think that you don't have a problem with it.
You're talking like there is a barrier stopping anyone of a ethnic background from getting a role in a film. You say "don't sit around and wait for change to happen, But diversity has been already achieved not saying discrimination will ever die. But in the history of America this is the first time jobs education and many things are welcomed to all no matter what race. Staring the pot by hiring actors based on their race seems completely unnecessary. And not only that but in Disney Star Wars every white male character is presented as stroppy evil and buffoonish. Equality is not achieved bye tilting the scales in the opposite direction in order to defend an already excepted minority. And if you think i'm a racist for talking lengthy on this subject maybe you should consider that I'm trying to point out something that needs to be seen, and its name is propaganda

Just FYI, there's already a lengthy discussion about the possibility of a black Bond. If you want to continue, no worries, but I'll move any future posts there (and might go back and move the earlier ones).
how about a black superman lol

captain steel will have to change his avtar

anybody for a black pope ? only theists allowed to discuss
That's certainly possible, isn't it? I don't really know how popes are elected.

On topic: if people look on YouTube for Marvel Comics and Diversity there are some interesting videos on what's happened to the company - almost all of its characters in the books have undergone gender changes, sexual orientation changes, nationality & legal status changes, religion changes, race & ethnic changes all to appeal to political correctness and spread SJW propaganda instead of focusing on action & drama-driven stories about great characters. Consequently, they've alienated longtime fans while newer ones see right through the ploy - the pandering, poor writing and high prices have resulted in plummeting sales.

That's certainly possible, isn't it? I don't really know how popes are elected.
popes normally are italian . only one pope ( pope benedict ) has been german . the current pope ( pope francis ) is an argentine citizen , but of italian descent .

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
I think most white people nowadays want to enjoy life and party and lie on the beach and relax . They feel kids are a burden to this lifestyle. That's the real reason you folks don't want to have kids . Please don't give excuses . I won't believe them
good, cause i aint wasting breath explaining, for the MILLIONTH TIME, to some random a-hole why i don't have kids yet. and i really couldn't care less if white people are a dying breed. good. we're awful anyway.