Movie Theater Fights

Tools    

Not sure if this is the right forum for it and if not, the moderators are free to move it to a more proper forum. Has a fight ever broken out in a movie theater you've gone to? By fight I mean an actual physical altercation. I guess looking at some videos on YouTube seeing some pretty bad fights occur has made me wonder if anyone here has ever had such an experience. I myself have never been present when there's been fights at theaters, nor have I ever been involved.There's been the occasionally rowdy or loud theatergoer to ruin the moviegoing experience, unfortunately.

I assume there have been a lot of fights at showings of Michael Moore movies.

There might have been some fights when Fight Club was out but of course we didn't hear about them for some reason.

Closest I can recall there being a fight at any theater I was at was four years ago when I saw a 3D show of Jurassic World and a man was raising his voice at some kids to keep quiet. Not really an outright fight, though.

Nah, but I've seen some pretty rough stuff. One guy saying "get off your phone" and the other standing up in a packed house and practically telling "WHO THE F**K SAID THAT?" No actual violence though.

There might have been some fights when Fight Club was out but of course we didn't hear about them for some reason.

A system of cells interlinked
I have been in 768 movie theater fights. Lost every one.

Nah, but I've seen some pretty rough stuff. One guy saying "get off your phone" and the other standing up in a packed house and practically telling "WHO THE F**K SAID THAT?" No actual violence though.

I think that if you saw a fight while watching Fight Club you wouldn't tell us about it it would break a rule. The first rule about Fight Club

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Not sure if this is the right forum for it and if not, the moderators are free to move it to a more proper forum. Has a fight ever broken out in a movie theater you've gone to? By fight I mean an actual physical altercation. I guess looking at some videos on YouTube seeing some pretty bad fights occur has made me wonder if anyone here has ever had such an experience. I myself have never been present when there's been fights at theaters, nor have I ever been involved.There's been the occasionally rowdy or loud theatergoer to ruin the moviegoing experience, unfortunately.

I wasn't there the night this happened, but it happened in the movie theater closest to my house, and the theater that I regularly went to back then. (After this incident, I never went back to that theater.)

On Christmas Day in 1990, the Multiplex Theater in Valley Stream, NY was showing the movie The Godfather III when two groups of teenagers started arguing about which group was louder. The argument escalated to a gunfight and 4 innocent bystanders were shot. One person died, and three people were injured. One of the injured people was a high school student who was the captain of his basketball team, and he was being scouted by colleges. He lost an eye from the shooting, and he was no longer able to play basketball.

If I remember correctly, four teenagers were arrested for the shooting, but I don't remember if they were convicted.