Rambo: Last Blood

Tools    

Looks more like a beat-em-up video game for me.

A new image from the set of Rambo V posted by Sly himself on Instagram

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...allone-1149003

Paz Vega has joined the cast as a journalist whose younger half-sister is the one Rambo must rescue.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
The film is officially called Rambo: Last Blood.

This fifth and seemingly final feature in the saga finds the war vet coping with intense PTSD while living on a ranch in Arizona, trying to pick up casual work wherever he can. Soon his friend and estate manager Maria informs him that her granddaughter went missing after crossing into Mexico for a party, so John travels south of the border to find her – soon uncovering a sex-trafficking ring and teaming up with a journalist for help. Adrian Grunberg helms the film opening next year.

Sergio Peris-Mencheta has been cast as the lead villain of the film.

Excellent poster idea — just a shame that the film appears to be garbage.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I think the movie Green Zone would have been great as a Rambo movie script wise, and I think in order for Rambo to continue they need to set him in the current political war situation, and not movies about Mexicans or Burmese or anything like that.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Excellent poster idea — just a shame that the film appears to be garbage.
I agree, that poster is a really good idea.

Suspect's Reviews

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
This looks terrible, they need to let Rambo die already. Rambo III should have been the last one.