True or False

Tools    

True… That is if it counts that you went looking for someone specific…

I’ve never had a wreck…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

On an extremely hot day, I went home after my classes and took a nap. I needed to pick up my daughter from day-care at a certain time, and of course, I slept too long. I woke up, ran to the car, started pulling out onto the road, lit a smoke, dropped the smoke while fastening my belt, picked up said smoke, and hit a tree. The tree was a 20' high thin alder that gave a lot when I hit it. The middle of the bumper hit the tree going around 25 MPH. The tree bent over as the car hit it, allowing the car to "ride" up it, then with a snap, the tree sprung back, catapulting my car onto its top, in the middle of the road. I got out of it quickly, fearing being hit while in it, just as a number of people came running to see if I was alright. I said yes, then went back into the car for my smokes. The crowd thought that was pretty funny. I just sat down and waited for the police, I had no liscence at the time. When the police, tow truck, ambulance, and large crowd was all there, the bus rolled up with my ex-wife standing in the back, with this look: I did no damage to anything but my own car, so I just recieved a driving while suspended. The tree was fine.

The other time I was blind sided by a drunk, right in front of my door. He was going around 60MPH in a stolen car. It tore the entire front end off. My oldest was 2 years old, and asleep in the back seat. My ex-wife was sitting up front and broke her breast bone. Other than that we all made out alright. Except the loss of our car.

TRUE!!!

I think Futurama is limp compared to The Simpson's
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Ouch and ouch again… glad no one was hurt any worse then they were...

Hmm… I haven’t seen Futurama yet but I hear it’s better then the Simpsons so I’ll say False…

Tom Cruise is a better actor then Nicolas Cage….

Holy cow! That's a tough one.

I'd say that Tom Cruise is a better actor, but only by a nose.

TRUE!!!

True or false:
Ashton Kutcher is a talentless hack.

I really have no idea. Really. I haven't been terribly impressed with her acting, but it isn't bad. Her singing? I can't even think of a song by her right now, that's how much of a fan I am. I'll guess that her singing is her real claim to fame.

FALSE!!!

True or false:
I have inhaled.

You mean cigarettes right… ... if so, I tried them once but my dad caught me... only time he ever spanked me... other then that, I plead the 5th...

True…

I like Tom Collins better then beer…

Hmm...I've never had a Tom Collins.

N/A!!!

True or false:
I would kill for a vacation!

I must become Caligari..!
True

True OR False

I Would rather watch a Film by my self than with others
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Depends on what you want from them.

True or false:
I work a full-time job.

This is true or false questioning. I'm not asking myself, I'm asking the next in line. And yes, I work full-time.

Jimmy Fallon

True or false:
I ate my boogers when I was a chitlun.

A novel adaptation.
I was a dignified tyke.
...But, an angry one too.
True.

True or false:
I've tried psychedelic drugs.

true
too many experiences

true or false: