Happy Birthday Mack!

Tools    

Happy Birthday Mack!

Hope you're having a great birthday!

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Happy Birthday Mack!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Happy birthday mack hope you have a good one

I'm really sorry about this cake. The baker said I could have it for $1.00 and in these poor economic times we live in, I have to watch my wallet.

It looks yummy, though.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

The People's Republic of Clogher
Happy birthday dearie!

I love reading your posts because you fill them with such style and pathos.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Mack, Happy Belated Birthday!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Aw, thanks you guys! In all truth I prolly just needed a swift kick in the rear to snap out of my lil funk, but ....it happened! An older cousin told me that I didnt deserve to be outraged or taken aback until I, like her, started receiving UNSOLICITED AARP cards, mags and coupons in the mail. That does give perspective.

So consider me "snapped out of it." All in all, I had a great weekend. And, since imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I did what Cait did. And jumped from a plane at 13000 feet above the Illinois countryside.

(not the most flattering one, but the one everyone seems to feel "captured the moment")

And I have to say: bungie jumping was waaaaay scarier. Less costly, but scarier.

Followed up by my very first one of these.....

.....and a relaxing night in with cake, cream and nice company, I declare myself officially "Whine-Free!"

Thanks e'erbody, and you may now feel free to really slap me if I whine again!