Placing Characters into Other Movies

Tools    

I thought it might be fun. Not as a game with rules but just something fun to mess around with.

List a movie and a character you would like to place in that movie because you think they can either help the protagonist quite a bit or they will do some interesting things with the plot.

Make your own or comment on other people's. Not with criticisms but to observe why you yourself think it would be fun to watch or what do you think would happen. Fun for action or maybe funny for reactions. Just whatever.

This especially gets interesting when you bringing an actor that's already in that movie but as a different character. See how the characters get confused with it being a different person.

You can also replace them when they are the same actor instead of just adding them if you wish.

If you want, you can specify: What part of the movie they enter. What State the character is in their abilities, power, or progress. Etc. What they have on them.

Otherwise we can assume they enter the movie with whatever they typically may have on them at one time. And at any state. Mostly maybe their prime.

Actually try to make one fun observation of 1 thing someone posted before your first post and then try to make some other observations now and then, maybe one observation for every time you post a list of ideas. And you can always make an observation on someone else's idea that someone else already made an observation on.

Examples...

Spock in Equalibrium

Robocop in Judge Dredd

Cleric Preston (Equilibrium) in Batman Begins

The Punisher in Dark Knight Rises

Qui-Gon Jinn in The Dark Knight

Mace Windu in Alien Covenant

Master Chief (Forward Unto Dawn) Predators

Lord Raiden in Highlander

Duncan MacLeod in Mortal Kombat

Sergeant Todd (Soldier) in Predator

Batman in Predator 2

Aquaman in Waterworld

Lieutenant Data in Terminator

Yoda in Die Hard

Superman in Twilight

Blade in Underworld

Constantine in Poltergeist

Wolverine in Highlander

Nick Parker (Blind Fury) in Book of Eli

I will start out by making an observation of one of my own. Not my favorite to make an observation on but one did I wanna do.

My ex made me watch the Twilight movies and though I enjoyed some of it I did not like how overpowered all the vampires were. I know they don't need to be balanced since the theme isn't an action but come on! Show some restraint.

I like the idea of Superman being in that reality because that's a guy that still makes them look weak.

I want to see their surprise when he can be faster and stronger, let alone his other powers.

He can try to pretend to be one of the other vampires and then when one of the bad ones make a move he can lop off their head with his laser vision or something.

Oh yeah you could also ask other people in case you're curious, why they paired a character with a movie.

Lee (from Enter The Dragon) in Once Upon A Time In Hollywood
Dang it I didn't see once upon a time in Hollywood yet.

Can you give me some more?

At least five of them.

And are there any from the ones I mentioned you want to make a fun observation about?

Jaws in Titanic
Trinity in Mullholland Drive
Ghost Dog and Zatoichi the blind swordsman in Kill Bill
Kenshi in Blind Fury
Darth Maul in Mortal Kombat

Jaws in Titanic
Kenshi in Blind Fury
Those are some awesome ones!

A bit sadistic putting Jaws in Titanic lol. Though and half the movies with Leonardo DiCaprio I can't stand him and then the other ones I think he is cool (ish). I wouldn't mind John's waiting until the last part of the movie and then showing up to bite him off the big door lol

Jaws in Titanic
Kenshi in Blind Fury

Zatoichi in Kill Bill. That's one of the ones I thought of before when I was doing this with friends.

He can teach her how to fight in the dark and she can run into a situation where she can do that. I'm not talking about when she was at that club in the lights went out but you could still kind of see what was going on.

Is kenshi the blind guy from Mortal Kombat game? I'm trying to remember. Was he a good guy? Could do a whole team of blind guys with combat skills like Daredevil. And have one of them lead it. They would be the blind leading the blind. But in the end extremely formidable way.

I think Darth Maul would wreck but that's mostly because of the telekinetic and lightsaber factors. The question is who were the Allied with if anyone. Maybe he can start by beating the champions of Earth and get the first out of 10 tournaments for the Star Wars Galaxies to take over the Earth realm ☺

Come on someone observe one from my list.

I will try to comment on most of the ones that people post that I recognize everyone involved. I don't expect the same though. A few would be cool.

Travis Bickle in Collateral
Gizmo in Ewoks: The Battle for Endor
Freddy Krueger in Blue Velvet
T-800 in Edge of Tomorrow
John Snow in Dances With Wolves
Tony Montana in Home Alone
Stitch in Alien

Travis Bickle in Collateral
Gizmo in Ewoks: The Battle for Endor
Freddy Krueger in Blue Velvet
T-800 in Edge of Tomorrow
John Snow in Dances With Wolves
Tony Montana in Home Alone
Stitch in Alien
What is T-800? Just kidding John Connor.

Yeah the Terminator could walk around in mini gun and grenade launcher those alien mofos.

Gizmo in Ewoks. LMAO I sure hope the Gremlins are more trouble for the Empire than the rebels. Actually I'm sure they would be. The Imperials have more things to mess up on the moon and there's a lot more of them. The Gremlins may even sabotage The Shield generator just because that's what they do.

Now observe one of mine!!!

This is a fun concept!
I'll have to give it some thought.

And speaking of concepts, I can't help notice the similarity of this one to one of my favorites (as always!)...
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=43277

This one from the OP made me laugh:
Aquaman in Waterworld

The truth is in here
Han Solo in Death Wish
The Predator in The Goonies
Milton in The Shining
Scott Pilgrim in Kill Bill
Scarlett O'Hara in First Blood
Forrest Gump in Lawrence Of Arabia
Mr. Bean in Psycho
Wong Fei-hung in Seven Samurai

This is a fun concept!
I'll have to give it some thought.

And speaking of concepts, I can't help notice the similarity of this one to one of my favorites (as always!)...
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=43277

This one from the OP made me laugh:
Aquaman in Waterworld
yeah if they thought that the main character is a freak because he has gills and webbed feet...

Han Solo in Death Wish
The Predator in The Goonies
Milton in The Shining
Scott Pilgrim in Kill Bill
Scarlett O'Hara in First Blood
Forrest Gump in Lawrence Of Arabia
Mr. Bean in Psycho
Wong Fei-hung in Seven Samurai
Predator in The Goonies?
That's vicious! Lmao
My money is on data. Or oo7. Whatever he wants to call himself. One thing is for sure. Chunk would make a big heat signature and a good lure and distraction with the Truffle Shuffle.

Although a predator only goes after people who have weapons or are formidable than I'm afraid the fratellis will be the only casualty.

It would be entertaining to watch The Predator violently murders are Fratelli's and the kids freak out when they witness it.

Orson Welles as Harry Lime in The Thin Man (with William Powell and Myrna Loy as Nick & Nora Charles).

It could be called The Third Thin Man: the Hunt for Harry Lime!

This one dedicated to @Citizen Rules!