A Fistful of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More, The Good the Bad & the Ugly,
Dirty Harry, The Gauntlet, Thunderbolt & Lightfoot, Coogan's Bluff, High
Plains Drifter, The Outlaw Josey Wales, Escape from Alcatraz, The Eiger
Sanction, Where Eagles Dare

Steve McQueen
The Getaway, Bullitt, The Sand Pebbles, The Magnificent Seven, The
Great Escape, Hell Is for Heroes, Nevada Smith, Tom Horn, The Hunter,
Never So Few
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Only for the weak
So many good ones, Arnold is probably at the top of my list though. He's gotta be the least versatile actor alive, but he can do action like nobodies business.

I ate all your bees.
He's gotta be the least versatile actor alive, but he can do action like nobodies business.
Amen to that!

My List would go

1) Arnold
2) Bruce Willis
3) Harrison
4) Stallone
5) Nick Cage
6) Keanu Reeves

Clint Eastwood (because he acts so cool)

Arnold (is best when he talks less, when he keeps his mouth shut the action is great)

Linda Hamilton, she is great in action movies.

Mark Dacascos
Wesley Snipes
Willis
Cage
in no order

all I can think of right now.

Hi
Bruce Lee
Chow Yun Fat

Sigourny Weaver, Jackie Chan, and Lassie.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Ahnuld
The Rock
Jackie Chan
Jet Li
Harrison Ford
Hugh Jackman
Chow Yun Fat
Brendan Fraser - if would make more action movies.
Sean Connery

Evolution in Progress...
Bruce Willis (come on, Die hard, and 5th element was great too!)

Snipes (Blade owns you all in the night)

CHRISTOPHER LAMBERT (I care what you say, There can be only one, and it is he, plus with his partial handicap, well he is amazing)

Will Smith (awesome in bad boys)

ANYBODY IN A MONTY PYTHON FILM (haha such dangerous stunts!)

Jet Li (As far as action goes, he rules all the rest in the quickness baby!)

Mel Gibson (Braveheart rules you)
-sidenote the Guy who played Steven in Braveheart...dont know what his name is but he is awesome

Weaver (dude she wupps alien ass!)

Cage (The Rock, Con Air, need i say more)

My least favorite action star
---------------------------

Jackie Chan (can't act, Jet Li owns him and his mom , and Rush Hour sucked!)

"Some people have a gift for stupidity,an almost mystic ability to withstand any form of logic."-David Gemmell

When I become and Evil Lord dominating all mankind to my will if an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.

Originally Posted by projectMayhem
Brendan Fraser - if would make more action movies.
Fraser needs to die, soon, or at least stop making movies.

Originally Posted by Philmster
Fraser needs to die, soon, or at least stop making movies.
That wasn't very nice. Maybe he hates you too.

I sure hope so.

He's never made a good movie, someone ought to put him down.

I'm certainly no fan of Brendan Fraser, and I can't even sit through those loud, dumb Mummy flicks, but to give him his props, he's quite good in both The Quiet American and Gods & Monsters - serious movies that not only did he not ruin them, but he actually added something with his performances.

But as an action star, he don't rate at all.

I ate all your bees.
Im ready to cry, after someone mentioning Lambert I decided to look him up on imdb only to find that he in in another Mortal Kombat movie, MK: Domination... Will the torture ever end?

I must become Caligari..!
Ford, Eastwood and Mc Queen
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

I am having a nervous breakdance
Damn, Hondo. I went in here to post Eastwood and McQueen.

I like those guys better than the piles of meat that are so popular these days. Will there ever be an actor again as cool as Steve McQueen?

I used to be a fan of Bruce Willis too, but even though I know I am being silly, I have kind of a problem with his right wing views which I find annoying even when I watch him on the screen sometimes. I know, it's stupid. But he's cool in Die Hard series and Pulp Fiction. Oh, and I have always been a sucker for The Last Boy Scout.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

I must become Caligari..!
Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Will there ever be an actor again as cool as Steve McQueen?
Jimmy's the king Of Cool.

But McQueens right next to him

Evolution in Progress...
Sorry Sidewinder...didnt mean to make you , but i happen to respect Christopher Lambert, and i remember hearing somewhere that he is almost completely deaf, that is a big handicap to overcome if you an actor... Although i would say that he could use a better agent to get into better movies.

But come on
Mean Guns man! awesome movie

I've never heard that Christophe Lambert is deaf, partially or otherwise. One thing is for certain: he's a terrible actor. He's fine in the first Highlander for what it is, and his awkwardness works in Luc Besson's Subway to an extent, but other than that, yowza, what a dud. That he got to nail Diane Lane for so many years is just beyond unfair.