Happy 56th Birthday, Mark F!

Tools    

Happy Birthday Mark!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Thanks, SEX-E and everybody elae. I usually do my birthday on Super Bowl weekend, but I'm planning on getting some Chicago BBQ tonight.

Happy Birthday Mark!

I usually do my birthday on Super Bowl weekend, but I'm planning on getting some Chicago BBQ tonight.
I like that; the Super Bowl thing. Natural excuse to get together with people, too. Clever.

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Birthday, Mark!

Hope it's a great, divine birthday where you wind up yelling, "Save me! Save me!" at the end of it as you ram the fear of god into...well...have fun, anyway.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Happy Birthday mate, have a good one

that's what she said...
Thanks, SEX-E and everybody elae. I usually do my birthday on Super Bowl weekend, but I'm planning on getting some Chicago BBQ tonight.
Btw, chicago bbq sounds great! Do you live in Chi? I live abuot 30mins north-west of Chicago!

Put me in your pocket...

Happy Birthday Mark!
Cheers to you! Have a great time celebrating with your family.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
When you were in your 30's, I wasn't even born yet!!!!!

Happy Birthday!!!

Suspect's Reviews