Jamie Lynn Spears

Tools    

OMG, who cares? Dumb trailer trash get pregnant at sixteen every single day. This is supposed to be news because her twit sister used to be a famous performer for a few years and she's trying to follow in her embarrassing footsteps? This trailer trash lives in mansions instead of a double-wide, but otherwise no difference.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

i thought she was different from her sister!

i dont really care, but it might be a interesting topic to chat about!

It just goes to show;

You can take the girl outta the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park outta the girl. Once WT, always WT.

Founding member of the Divide by Zero Foundation.

There's too much blood in my caffeine system!!

will she continue her show after baby??
(i do not watch the show)

Lost in never never land
Really, I don't find this all that surprising. Albeit very stupid, she has Britney for a sister, so stupidity might run in the family.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

Wow, you guys are being pretty judgemental. I'm glad we've all never made any bad moves in our lives and on the merit of that we can condemn her.

To care about your own mistakes and the mistakes of those you love is one thing.

To care and give more attention to the Britney Spears family... is another.

I watch her show on Nickelodean and really like her. Like Sir Toose said everyone makes poor judgements everyday. At least the girl has to responsibilty to do whats right and keep the baby and not try to run from it.

To care about your own mistakes and the mistakes of those you love is one thing.

To care and give more attention to the Britney Spears family... is another.
Then why are you posting about it? By doing that you are just adding to the attention of the situation.

Then why are you posting about it? By doing that you are just adding to the attention of the situation.
No! I'm bringing attention to myself by talking about it.

I feel sorry for Britney in that she's been pimped out by her mother since she was a little kid. Her behavior now is rooted in that. Jamie Lynn shouldn't be held accountable for Britney's actions.

I'm sure I'm going to get tired of hearing about it but I still feel sorry for both of the girls.

Someone mentioned this in the shoutbox the other day and I said had they not brought it to my attention, I might not have heard about it for x amount of years because I really pay no attention to the majority of celebrity gossip…

However, since it has been brought to my attention… I pretty much agree with Toosie. Spears was pimped out by her Mom from the time she could walk… and Jamie should not be held accountable for Britney's actions nor should Britney be held responsible for Jamie's… if anyone wants to play the blame game, I would suggest they begin by looking at society in general… and then take a good long look at their parents…

And as for them being trailer trash… from what I remember, her family lived in one of the better sections of Kentwood and all the kids went to private schools…

What I find really sad about the publicity that is going to surround Jamie is all the other 16 year olds who might try to imitate her…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I only think this is such a big deal to people because, little girls watch her show and look up to her.

yeah, it was not responsible at alll

I think that was not new there are lots of young teenage girl who got pregnant all over the world.

she's following her sister...the FOOTSTEPS>>lols