What are the best movies that are heavy on dialogue?

Tools    

Tarintino kinda owns this thread, i have yet to see jackie brown but,

Resevoir dogs
Pulp Fiction
Inglourious Basterds
Death Proof
Kill Bill Vol 2
are all top notch talky movies

12 angry men is also the best play ever made IMO

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Tatantino, Schmarantino.

one odd-ball movie that tends to get over-looked a lot is Oleanna. i've always thought it had some heavy-handed but phenomenal dialogue. like many of its kind, it's based on the play of the same name. it's kind of an awkward, stilted experience and very ambiguous but really multifaceted.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Besides All About Eve, I'd add more Joe Mankiewicz flix, A Letter to Three Wives and People Will Talk. I'd also add Laura and Sitting Pretty, both with Clifton Webb just as witty as George Sanders.

Put me in your pocket...
Sense and Sensibility
I second this and anything Jane Austin. Persuasion (1995) is also very good.

I'd like to add...

Much Ado About Nothing (1993) and....

The Importance of Being Earnest (2002) to the mix.

Semper Fooey
&feature=related

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Great choice.

How about Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

I figured I'd rent Pulp Fiction this coming weekend. What the heck.

The Ninth Configuration has great dialogue. It's directed and written by William Peter Blatty and was released in 1980. It's definitely a serious film, but has some of the most witty writing I've ever heard in a movie. Very highly recommended if you haven't seen it.

I figured I'd rent Pulp Fiction this coming weekend. What the heck.
a wise choice

Tarintino>>>> Nolan

Not technically a movie but Metal Gear Solid was vey heavy on dialogue but was brilliant

Waking Life has many interesting dialogues(monologues) about people,emotions and meaning of life,it's a philosophical movie.
Also I remember some great lines from Stalker.
Of course,the best I think is Tarantino. ^^

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, Inglorious Basterds, etc. Almost all of Tarantino's work is heavy on dialogue, but he has a keen ear for that kind of stuff, which makes him one of the best.

The Godfather 1 and 2 were a little heavy on dialogue, and people consider them some of the best films ever made (myself included).

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy was jam-packed with dialogue, but the film is spectacular, especially an unusually quiet Gary Oldman.

The Silence of the Lambs is up there in terms of heavy usage of dialogue, but I'll be damned if not one bit of it doesn't make it one of the best films ever created, even if Gene Siskel (rest his soul) disagreed with it.

12 Angry Men is all a courtroom drama, so dialogue is the driving force behind it. Even still, it's one of best dramas ever created on film, on stage, or even on radio.