What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?

Tools    

Movie Forums Member
Cloverfield!!! Best scene in the movie. (poor Statue of Liberty)

http://www.maxim.com/Entertainment/M...x?src=dx18:mtd

Certifiably troglodytic.
The Field of Clover

Cloverfield - Fourth time....I took my Brother-in-Law and Sister. For me the best scene was the deserted subway scene. Parasites attack!!!!
Rackin' 'em up I'd say....I'll definitely bring others back to see it too.

the last movie I saw in the theaure was Gameplan with The Rock. pretty good even though it's a formula movie.

I took a trip to Manchester today to watch three films...

Dan in Real Life

4 Months, 3 Weeks, 2 Days

No Country For Old Men

All very different. Dan in Real Life was good, although it had a few problems. 4 Months was powerful stuff, but maybe at times a little (just a little) too arthouse. And No Country was just pure Coen brothers gold, with an iconic stand-out performance from Javier Bardem.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
where did you find Dan in Real Life? that came out like 3 months ago

Oh, England, I figured Manchester, somewhere in the U.S.A.

the Golden Compass. never had a time to see a movie in theaters lately..

national treasure book of secrets...it was great...

the last movie i watch at theater its national treasure its amazing movie

Bucket list is really awesome a very touching film.

the last movie i watch at theater its national treasure its amazing movie
Amazing how?

the Golden Compass. never had a time to see a movie in theaters lately..
I heard that movie sucked, and I know from personal experiance (little cousin mad me go)

probably because it entertained the individual.

last movie I saw in theatres was Cloverfield and I enjoyed it while overcoming motion sickness.

Went this weekend to see Mad Money. Keaton and Latifa were interesting; Ted Danson had a couple of good lines, which I was glad that I mentioned to my wife at the time because I couldn't remember a single word of dialogue by the time the picture was over. The ending was predictible--I saw it coming before they left the police station (that's giving nothing away since the movie opens with them getting arrested and questioned). My biggest question, however, is that even with 3 women stuffing their underwear with money 5 days a week for 3 years (and allowing for periodic serches), could they really carry out enough bills to fill barrels with cash? I don't think the logistics support that.

probably because it entertained the individual.
I'm sure the individual was entertained by the latest National Treasure film, or else s/he wouldn't have posted it. But the individual went on to describe it as "amazing," which my dictionary defines as "to affect with great wonder, astonish, bewilder, perplex"--something beyond just being entertained. So I wondered what it was about that film that so "amazing"--had the person gone into the theater expecting a less enjoyable experience? Did the film teach that person something s/he didn't know before? Was it a life-changing experience? Was there something about the plot and performances that was outstanding? Is there something more that the viewer would like to share with us? Surely "amazing" was not the extent of potential conversation about that film!

Personally, I enjoy it more when people actually discuss what they like or dislike about a film rather than just list the latest film they've seen. So again I ask, in hopes of eliciting a more extensive response that might lead to a fuller discussion, "Amazing how?"

i've seen I Could Never Be Your Woman last week, and it's pretty nice.