What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

im about to send my report..

Hope it gets better soon
Thanks Nebbs... it's a lot better than it was.... I just need to be a little more patient... which is not my middle name...

Right now I'm trying to make myself go to the store... my food supply is low...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Lost in never never land
I am trying to waste away the last 20 odd minutes of my work day before I hit the weekend. It isn't working all that well, as time seems to be going very slowly currently.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

Just got a new addition to my little family I had a very restless night the new puppy ended up sleeping with me I will post some pictures when i can get him to sit still long enough to get a decent one

Just got a new addition to my little family I had a very restless night the new puppy ended up sleeping with me I will post some pictures when i can get him to sit still long enough to get a decent one

Awww... Nebbies... what kind of puppy is it?

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
planning a day out for me and my flatmate, she doesnt go out in central london much so im gonna show her the sights and take her to the national gallery

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Wondering when Suspect is adding to his worst movies of all-time list.

and writing a review for American Dreamz

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
kinda sad, my aunt passed away today
sorry to hear that, hon!

well i am sitting here in my lonely house trying not to cry or get angry.. too early of a day to be so sad at 01:22 a.m

kinda sad, my aunt passed away today

Hugs Sarah... I'm so sorry....

This must just be a crappy day... one of my kitties died. Was just a stray that I fed but still... and one of the other ones hasn't shown up to eat either.... sucky day...

Hugs to you as well Caity!
My aunt is a great aunt, she was 92. So she lived a long life! It's just sad a bit because I hadn't seen her in about 10 years. PLus the last 15 yrs of her life were pretty bad with dementia.

Hugs to you as well Caity!
My aunt is a great aunt, she was 92. So she lived a long life! It's just sad a bit because I hadn't seen her in about 10 years. PLus the last 15 yrs of her life were pretty bad with dementia.

My great aunt turned 91 last month and has been more like a grandmother to me than an aunt.... and so far, her mind is fine. I love to listen to her talk about when she was younger...

This must just be a crappy day... one of my kitties died. Was just a stray that I fed but still... and one of the other ones hasn't shown up to eat either.... sucky day...
Sorry to hear about your kitties

Just finished making some major household decisions. Long story short: 5 teenagers, Me my fiance' and my mother all living in same house with a grandbaby of mine here half the time and my oldest daughter complained about privacy issues. She did have her own room and then moved out and then came back months later, hence no more own room. Oh well we will see how it all works out. I was happy with three and a cot when I was a teenager...