Korean Movies

Tools    

Jesus Christ, who knew there was a country out there that produces more romantic garbage than America?
As they say their's money in garbage.

Jesus Christ, who knew there was a country out there that produces more romantic garbage than America?
i know koreans are sad people lol

i know koreans are sad people lol
and funny.....well most of their shows where funny, even those drama sometimes it would turn funny!!

they put funny scenes for the sake of the viewers.. a strategy to avoid boredom. sometimes even with those heavy drama films.

koreans specially that girls they dressed up like barbie dolls...they are pretty...

Yeah those Grand Kimono like Version of their dress!! They look nice wearing those hehehe

The only Korean Movie I've was the Doll Master.

The only Korean Movie I've was the Doll Master.
I haven't seen it but is it good....could you post a picture of it!!

I agree with Regina..Koreans are also good in horror films...

This poster is for you DarkWell

Another Korean romantic comedy film I recently watched.

My Little Bride

He was Cool

AS-1 seems those movies are good...looking forward to see that...

I agree with Regina..Koreans are also good in horror films...

This poster is for you DarkWell

WOW Thanks!!!!... It looks good!! The picture look so nice, Now I want to watch it too....

I've heard some comments that "The Doll Master" is not actually a good film. They say that its a lousy film and not too scary...

AS-1 seems those movies are good...looking forward to see that...
I totally recommend those movies.

I've heard some comments that "The Doll Master" is not actually a good film. They say that its a lousy film and not too scary...
Ohhh is that so...but I stick to the saying to see is to believe!!! hehe

My favorite korean movie is Wind Struck and Sassy Girl

Hanbando, story about how the Korean people was treated by the Japanese people in old times....One of the greatest korean movie I've ever watch..
I have watch this movie for the 7th or 8th time already but don't get bored re-watching it over and over again! I'm kinda addicted to it for the reason that the story is really great and the acting was one of a kind! For me it's the best Korean movie

Another Korean romantic comedy film I recently watched.

My Little Bride

He was Cool

1. The male lead star of My Little Bride and the female of He Was Cool both starred in the tv show Attic Cat.

2. The female lead star of My Little Bride and the male of He Was Cool both starred in Endless Love I: Autumn In My Heart.

Jeong Da Bin of He Was Cool was found dead in her room, she committed suicide last February 10, 2007, it's almost a year.