What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Trade 'er in, Caity.

If not then fer Gawd's sake get a lighter handbag!

LOL.... believe it or not, I don't even carry a handbag ... I keep a "goodie" bag in my jeep and another one in my locker at work with just about everything I need ... and all my uniforms have numerous pockets to hold a little cash and my debit card... I like traveling light....

Edit: I forgot to mention I might get benched again for a few weeks because my shoulder is still not completely healed... *insert bunches of very unlady like curse words*

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Welcome to the human race...
Writing about how I got promised knowledge and spiritual well-being and ended up being guilted out of $5. Now wondering what to do with this book I got.

I forgot to mention I might get benched again for a few weeks because my shoulder is still not completely healed... *insert bunches of very unlady like curse words*
You, unlady like? I doubt that.

Seriously though I know how it sucks to be out of work because of an injury. All I can say is you might as well let "it" heel completely otherwise it will just be tougher in the long run. BTW, what did I miss, how did you get injured? If it is not too personal to ask.

On VHS...

I'm expanding my horizons
You need Criterion's version. Its worth it, unless you're broke, in which case you should buy it, then sell it..... like I did. Dang!
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

You need Criterion's version. Its worth it, unless you're broke, in which case you should buy it, then sell it..... like I did. Dang!
Indeed. However, I still haven't seen it (there's a small matter of getting the VCR to work with the TV, plus getting some privacy to watch). Then I'll decide if it's worth getting a Criterion version.

At the moment, guzzling Coke and not looking forward to making dinner tonight.

waiting for 30 mins before break time.. im really hungry..

Seriously though I know how it sucks to be out of work because of an injury. All I can say is you might as well let "it" heel completely otherwise it will just be tougher in the long run. BTW, what did I miss, how did you get injured? If it is not too personal to ask.

'Tis not too personal, just can't go into a lot of detail... so let's just say I was engaging in a wee bit of unwanted tackle...

The People's Republic of Clogher
so let's just say I was engaging in a wee bit of unwanted tackle...

Good grief! I hope he was worth it! [/stern]

Sitting at home bored after realising my earlier plans to see Juno and Cloverfield had to be scuppered (well, maybe not, but eh).

Ground Control To Major Thom

Right now I am trying to decide what's for lunch... I'm hungry...
are you not already full of tackle?

You're just being greedy

Ground Control To Major Thom

Hi there... long time no see on here...
Hi, true