Jamie Lynn Spears

Tools    

Caution: The following post is 70% jocular in nature!

I think I've got a pretty unique perspective on this cause I'm 17,and my sister watches Zoey 101, JL's show. So I really am of two minds about this.

Mind One(there's gotta be a better way to say that): I do not want my 12 year old sister to go anywhere near somethin that adult till she's 30 much less IMITATE it. We're not gonna tell her shae has a vagina till she's 21 and drunk enough er . . . . old enough to use it!
Should I stop her from watchin a show she likes?

Brainiac 5: DUDE YOU TOTALLY HAD SEX WITH BRITNEY SPEARSESES SISTER! HI-FRACKIN-5 MOFO! Yes I've seen her show and various hairstyles. I would. Many times over. In a very caveman-idiotic,neanderthal-stupid way I applaud that guy. I also slap my head and sigh that he was so stupid. I put myself in his positionNOTE I'm with Jamie Lynn freakin' Spears and we're gonn do it. Whoops! Forgot my condom! Do I risk it? Knee jerk reaction: HELL NO MOFO! C**k jerk reaction: "Really? That fast huh? Shoot girl I know I rocked your world you ain't gotta say a thang!" Now I question my species' (dudes not, y'know) willingness to self destruct and my own c**k controlling capabilities and all preconceptions I had about sex. Is this a good thing? Probably.

So when I say it could happen to anyone I include myself. I hope that my honest declaration doesn't make me "trailer trash" or "white trash" or trash of any colour/color in the eyes of people whose opinions I've come to respect even if I don't agree with them.

NOTE:Immature macho joke requirement: Yeah I'd like to put myself in his position! I'd put myself in ALL his positions ALL NIGHT LONG!

IMJ Requirement successfully filled.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I love how everyone is like " Awww guys, we sould feel sorry for her! It's not her fault!" ALl I have to say to that is, what did she fall on it!?

I love how everyone is like " Awww guys, we sould feel sorry for her! It's not her fault!" ALl I have to say to that is, what did she fall on it!?
I feel sorry for anyone who falls pregnant at such and young age What i can't understand is why don't they know about contaception in Hollywood

Its a hard knock life. Too bad for her. That's a ton of responsibility. If I was living in Hollywood, had access to a butt-load of money, and was 16.... having a kid would be on the bottom of my list of things to do.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

I don't believe anyone meant she was blameless in this... but your crude way of putting it makes it appear you only blame her...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Ooh. A thinly veiled and completely illogical attempt to discredit my post(s). Joy. I have to assume that you're alluding to me (as 'everyone') since I'm the one who said I feel sorry for her and 90% of the rest of the folks on this thread basically voiced your sentiments before you felt compelled to add them.

What I said was that *I* feel sorry for her and her sister because both are obviously lacking in parental support and a sense of self value. I never said that Jamie Lynn Spears is blameless nor did I say that her condition is not her fault. As with most things, though, there are mitigating circumstances that lead to end results and it's easy for people like, well, you for example, to sit back and point and laugh and delude yourself into thinking that you are far better equipped to deal with a situation that you (or I) have no inside knowledge about.

Again, *I* feel sorry for her and nowhere in my comments did I suggest that *you* should feel sorry for her. I did suggest though that none of us is blameless because that is the lynchpin of the human condition.

you are far better equipped
inside knowledge
lynchpin
I'd like to be applauded for not making immature jokes about these out of context quotes.
I'd also like to applaud everyone else for allowing me an outlet for my immaturity

Well, should not be surprised with this situation. It's pretty common for girls to get pregnant in young age. I've seen photo of her boyfriend and he's quite good looking. Couldn't blame her .

Movie Forums Critic
poor little girl, how can she pursue her life with a child and not finishing her study, coz her elder sister ruin her life and she's dragging her sister down....

i hope she wont be like her sister Britney ruined her life.. she too young to have a baby, but its their responsibility. i just hope she can really really handle everything right..

I don't believe anyone meant she was blameless in this... but your crude way of putting it makes it appear you only blame her...
Your right Caitlyn, we should also blame the boyfriend
i mean it does take two to tango

It seems as though alot of young actors and actresses mess up their lives when everything is going right for them. Her show was a hit and now this. 16 year old girls get pregnant all the time but alot of parents are upset mostly because they see her as Zoey 101. Seems as though parents are upset because now they have to explain to their child about teen sex and pregnancy. Its like some parents are afraid to talk to their children about this until they are forced to. Alot of kids looked up to Zoey and forgot she is really Jaime Lynn who may be nothing like the character she plays.