Mr. Bean's Holiday

→ in
Tools    

Too short film, it only runs 86 minutes maybe this is one of the reason why others found it not that good.

Lets put a smile on that block
Too short film, it only runs 86 minutes maybe this is one of the reason why others found it not that good.
No i should imagine this was one of the only redeeming features of the film.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
i haven't watch this film but i hope Mr. Bean live up to his slapstick rampage again... any bean movie can draw a grin on your face up to the extent of smiling to laughs...

It's a decent movie, can be better though. My favorite scene is when Mr. Bean performs in the street. That's just hillarious. I can't stop myself laughing out loud, which usually is not my style . All in all, I give 7/10.

No i should imagine this was one of the only redeeming features of the film.
Be it if that's the way how you see it.

i never enjoyed this film, honestly..

He's the most hilarious guy I've ever seen....

Lets put a smile on that block
You dudes should check out this movie called White Chicks if you havn't seen it.

It's so funny it's not even hilarious. its HI-LARIOUS.

Movie Forums Critic
Mr.bean is very funny, I like his childish act, and every time he caught in a trouble he always got away in a funny why...

I'm a bunch of a hell!
he is very hilarious I like the way he act and hi face looks innocent but funny.

You dudes should check out this movie called White Chicks if you havn't seen it.

It's so funny it's not even hilarious. its HI-LARIOUS.
I've read the synopsis, with a serious tone, people will do anything just to save their job

Movie Forums Critic
I love this part stealing the scooter...