What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

I googled the Boston Terrier 'cos I didn't have a concrete idea of what they looked like. They're cool looking, I have to say - a bit like a miniature Staffie (the one sitting beside me is an American Staffordshire so he's got long legs and shoulders as broad as my coffee table).

I wish I could keep a dog but I really can't walk one very far these days. I've had 3 Jack Russells and had to give the last one away because he needed much more exercise than I could provide. They're great dogs, real little Napoleons - my first one's party trick was bounding into a field full of cattle and scaring the livestock.

....And he was a miniature.

Boston's are cool looking... Both of mine are females but there is absolutely nothing feminine about them... they snore, burp, and... well... you know... The small one seems to stay a bit windy and likes to get under my Mum's chair when she's around and have a bit of fun with her.... 'tis one of the things guaranteed to make her say a few choice words no matter who is around...

Boston's ancestors are the old English Bull Dogs and most of the one's I've been around are not as hyper as Jack Russell's... 99% of the time, mine are lap dogs, so you might be able to handle one of the smaller Bostons if you have room for one to run a bit in your house or yard... they have unique personalities and are a lot of company...

How did your doggie sitting go?

Right now I'm trying to finish waking up... if my tummy hadn't started grumbling, I would still be asleep....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Just learned one of Hound Dog Taylor's guitar riffs on my bass.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Welcome to the human race...
Having just gotten up half an hour (ie noon), wondering what I'll do with the rest of my day. Methinks my new rentals are in order...

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
In that case, you will have seen it three times before anybody else probably sees it once. Why don't you bite the bullet and write a little something? Don't sweat how "professional" it looks, and just make it personal. Also, remember not to gloat too much.

I'm currently asking, "What are they, Iro?
On DVD...

Bad Taste
Before Sunrise/Before Sunset (double pack)
Show Me Love
Tommy
The Seventh Seal

On VHS...

King of New York

I'm expanding my horizons

Just got back from the movies with the Boys we saw Alvin and the Chipmunks They both loved it

Aye boy don't spit in my drink!
Originally Posted by Iroquois
On DVD...

Bad Taste
Before Sunrise/Before Sunset (double pack)
Show Me Love
Tommy
The Seventh Seal

On VHS...

King of New York

I'm expanding my horizons
Watch the ones I've emboldened as soon as you can! And if you already have seen them, what did you think?

Also I suggest you track down a DVD copy of 8 1/2 rather than watching it on tape.

In that case, you will have seen it three times before anybody else probably sees it once. Why don't you bite the bullet and write a little something? Don't sweat how "professional" it looks, and just make it personal. Also, remember not to gloat too much.
I'll write it this week.

Watch the ones I've emboldened as soon as you can! And if you already have seen them, what did you think?

Also I suggest you track down a DVD copy of 8 1/2 rather than watching it on tape.
Already saw Sunrise and Sunset today. (I give them
and
respectively). As for Seventh Seal, I'll get around to seeing it tonight.

As for 8½ (yeah, I know the keystroke for writing "½" - fancy ), the only copy said video store had was VHS. I'll see if it's worth getting on DVD soon enough.

Hope you are better soon
thanks.. today i'm feeling much better..ahhwwtss back to work now...

eating yummy chocolates..

Lost in never never land
I've been trying to find a potentially more exciting job then the one I'm at, while I'm at my current job.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

The People's Republic of Clogher
Trade 'er in, Caity.

If not then fer Gawd's sake get a lighter handbag!