Korean Movies

Tools    

Is it true that there's a Hollywood remake of My Sassy Girl??
Yes. It features Elisha Cuthbert and Jesse Bradford.

Hanbando, story about how the Korean people was treated by the Japanese people in old times....One of the greatest korean movie I've ever watch..

I think Korean Movies as something to say in terms of creating good movies...

Aye boy don't spit in my drink!
Has anyone seen Ki-Duk Kim's movie, The Bow? I thought the film itself was only so-so, but the ending... wow. Definitely worth sitting through to check out the crazy resolution.

the best korean movie i've ever watched was Sassy Girl.

Movie Forums Critic
yeah same here sassy girl, windstruck and il mare, very romantic, yet all movies of the korean, have suicide attempts or death in it, it proves that in korea the no.1 cause of death is suicide and the cause of it is love failure....

Aye boy don't spit in my drink!
Originally Posted by adidasss
I've read only bad reviews on it so I decided to give it a miss...his reputation was damaged enough with Time...
I think I'm always gonna have a little faith in the man because of how much I loved 3-Iron and Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter...and Spring.

Il Mare is also nice. The chick from My Sassy Girl is also the lead actress in that film.

how about the korean movie Daisy? also played by the sassy girl.. its also one great korean movie..

Romance for me, did i said that before?

More romance -
Christmas in August and from the same director One Fine Spring Day. One of the most lovely and sad Korean films is Failan imo (also stars the great Choi Min Sik)

Watched this one, Love So Divine (Shinbu sueob)

After getting into trouble at their seminary, seminarians Gyu-shik and Seon-dal are sent into the country for a month of service under the elderly Father Nam. Upon their arrival, Gyu-shik meets Father Nam's niece, Bong-hie, who has flown across from the United States to see her boyfriend. However, when her boyfriend ends their relationship, Bong-hie finds herself stranded at her uncle's church with nowhere else to go. At first she and Gyu-shik struggle to get along, but eventually they become attracted to one another, and Gyu-shik is forced to question his commitment to the priesthood. source

o i also forgot. THE CLASSIC

May I add the 2005 Korean romance film April Snow. Korea's famous lead actor Bae Yong-joon (Winter Sonata) is in this film.

Movie Forums Critic
White Valentine

Fed up of mushy stuff, eh? Then try K-horror films. Hauntingly creepy...