Quote of the Day

Tools    

An idea isn't responsible for the people who believe it. ~ Don Marquis

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I am half agony, half hope.
So often times it happens, we all live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key.

~The Eagles, "Already Gone"

Johann von Goethe

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
"When I invite a woman to dinner, I expect her to look at my face. That’s the price she has to pay."

- Morrie Ryskind

I am half agony, half hope.
The imperfections of a man, his frailties, his faults, are just as important as his virtues. You can't separate them. They're wedded.

~Henry Miller

"Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more." - Mark Twain

My work is a game, a very serious game.
M. C. Escher (1898 - 1972)

There is hope if people will begin to awaken that spiritual part of themselves, that heartfelt knowledge that we are caretakers of this planet. ~ Brooke Medicine Eagle

An older and round looking man in black slacks, a white shirt, and suspenders was walking by me and he said to himself, "Lots of good trophies there, wow." He was referring to a stack of trophies sitting on the table in this bar that were for the upcoming pool tournament. I wasn't involved with the tournament because I was focusing on a game of shuffle board and I'm a horrible pool player. Anyways, I thought his little ramble to himself was pretty funny.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
"I have found life an enjoyable, enchanting, active, and sometime terrifying experience, and I've enjoyed it completely. A lament in one ear, maybe, but always a song in the other."

- Sean O'Casey

Carol Connelly: OK, we all have these terrible stories to get over, and you-...
Melvin Udall: It's not true. Some have great stories, pretty stories that take place at lakes with boats and friends and noodle salad. Just no one in this car. But, a lot of people, that's their story. Good times, noodle salad. What makes it so hard is not that you had it bad, but that you're that pissed that so many others had it good.

Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. ~ William Arthur Ward

"But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown." - Carl Sagan