Quote of the Day

Tools    

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. ~ Anonymous

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I am half agony, half hope.
You can kiss your family and friends good-bye and put miles between you, but at the same time you carry them with you in your heart, your mind, your stomach, because you do not just live in a world but a world lives in you.

~Frederick Buechner

Johann von Goethe

"Happiness is being with you."

My actions are my only true belongings. I cannot escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground upon which I stand.

~Thich Nhat Hanh

I don't see the point of being a human being if you're not going to be responsible to your fellow human beings. Selfishness thefts away the human and reduces you to just a being. ~ Candea Core-Starke

"If you cant handle me at my worst, you dont deserve me at my best."

- Marilyn Monroe

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
We are Good
Yes we Are - The Boondock Saints

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop to look around once in a while, you could miss it.

~From the movie Ferris Bueller's Day Off

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

Hunter S. Thompson

There has never been another you. You were born to be something very special and set apart. What you are going to do in appreciation of that gift is a decision only you can make. ~ Dan Zadra

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
"I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies."

- Oscar Wilde