Does reading critic reviews before watching the movies, compromise?

Tools    

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Oh well if I was being too talkative on here, my bad. I don't get all the Asian girl references though.

Should try reading, or better yet just avoid his threads if they bother you.
actually i referred OP to stop reading review inthe first place. Thing escalated in funny way tho'. Not really care about him/her too

actually i referred OP to stop reading review inthe first place. Thing escalated in funny way tho'. Not really care about him/her too
Apologies then. Thought you were saying Ironpony should stop making threads as a few others have before.

Apologies then. Thought you were saying Ironpony should stop making threads as a few others have before.
it's okay camo

I try to avoid reviews before watching the movie but it's mostly for the potential spoilers. Sometimes (like when IMDb description is really short / obscure) I skim through some reviews to see if it seems interesting at all. I'm quite confident that opinions of others don't compromise my judgment in any meaningful way.