80s fantasy movie

Tools    

I watched again just scene where Connery dies at the end and i have to admit it could be it, only with few big adjustments my brain made trying to remember it as much sinister then it was (like adding scull and forgeting about hilarious wigs). 😀
Thank you! 😘 And all others who answered topic.
Drago mi je da si pronašla film. Ako je to taj 🤣🤣🤣

Rešila sam da bude, ne mogu mu dozvoliti da me dalje muči. 😀 I za svaki slučaj pogledala sam scenu nekoliko puta kako bih je preslikala preko one u mojoj glavi.

Hm... ne znam šta da ti kažem. I ja sam tražio film sa ženskim kiborgom, nisam mogao pronaći scenu koje se sećam ni jednom koju su predlagali odgovori, ali sam prihvatio jedan na kraju. Mada znam da nije to taj film, a drugi su me ubedjivali da jeste.Tako da našao sam film koji nisam tražio i to me i dalje muči 😂

Rešila sam da bude, ne mogu mu dozvoliti da me dalje muči. 😀 I za svaki slučaj pogledala sam scenu nekoliko puta kako bih je preslikala preko one u mojoj glavi.
Ma čekaj malo...
Ja se sećam nekog filma mislim da je bila neka komedija ili polukomedija u pitanju kad neki mladić ispunjava nekakve zadatke ubija nekakva stvorenja šta li već, sa njim je nekakav stariji čovjek čiji ti zadatci i jesu odgovornost ali mladić kao preuzme na sebe.
I pošto kad mladić ispuni te zadatke, ovaj stariji lik brzo ostari pretvori se u kostur padne i od njega ostane samo kao šlem i oklop. Da nije to to ?

Da sad ovo prevedemo na engleski možda će neko raspoznati ?

I watched again just scene where Connery dies at the end and I have to admit it could be it, only with few big adjustments my brain made trying to remember it as much sinister than it was (like adding a skull and forgetting about hilarious wigs). 😀
Thank you! 😘 And all others who answered the topic.
Wait a bit...
You accept one of the answers the same as me on one other site. And it was not a movie I search for I know it for sure.
I remember I watched the movie where is some young man in the main role, and he went on an adventure with some older man... or he did it in the favor of that older man. Because something like... that another guy is too old and this younger goes instead of him. Now when... when this young man fulfills those tasks (or maybe it's just one or two) that is an older man suppose to doo - older man rapidly age falls to the ground went to the skeleton and at the end disintegrate into the dust! And of him just stay a helmet and armor. But it's not the death of the villain and not death at end of the movie... it happens somewhere in the middle of the movie I think.

Can someone recognize this?
Can it be possible that this is the movie you search for?

Fun fact we two (you and me)are about similar age - and pretty close countries 😋

Ma čekaj malo...
Ja se sećam nekog filma mislim da je bila neka komedija ili polukomedija u pitanju kad neki mladić ispunjava nekakve zadatke ubija nekakva stvorenja šta li već, sa njim je nekakav stariji čovjek čiji ti zadatci i jesu odgovornost ali mladić kao preuzme na sebe.
I pošto kad mladić ispuni te zadatke, ovaj stariji lik brzo ostari pretvori se u kostur padne i od njega ostane samo kao šlem i oklop. Da nije to to ?

Da sad ovo prevedemo na engleski možda će neko raspoznati ?
Pa totalno bi moglo i to da bude, znači sad treba pronaći i naziv tog filma pa da pogledam. 🙃 Je li uopšte bio engleski taj tvoj, pošto ovaj zaplet malo vuče na ruske filmovane bajke?

Pa totalno bi moglo i to da bude, znači sad treba pronaći i naziv tog filma pa da pogledam. 🙃 Je li uopšte bio engleski taj tvoj, pošto ovaj zaplet malo vuče na ruske filmovane bajke?
Pa sad... mislim da je engleski. jer ne sećam se da sam nešto gledao ruske filmove... mislim da bi trebalo da je engleski.

Wait a bit...
When this young man fulfills those tasks (or maybe it's just one or two) that is an older man suppose to doo - older man rapidly age falls to the ground went to the skeleton and at the end disintegrate into the dust! And of him just stay a helmet and armor. But it's not the death of the villain and not death at end of the movie... it happens somewhere in the middle of the movie I think.
It could be it, it fits scene i have in my memory (end i am not really sure in what part of movie that happened), but i can't be sure until i find it and watch it. Could you please ask around among your friends, perhaps someone remembers? I guess we all watched same movies at that time.

It could be it, it fits scene i have in my memory (end i am not really sure in what part of movie that happened), but i can't be sure until i find it and watch it. Could you please ask around among your friends, perhaps someone remembers? I guess we all watched same movies at that time.
I will see to ask someone... but I don't promise anything!

I didn't know "Sword of the Valiant" (1984), but it sounds interesting. I understand partly your dialogue with AngeliqueDeWill. Rozumim trochu vas jazyk. Serbian language is quite similar to Polish and Czech.

By the way, do you know my fantasy film?
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=64142
My prison movie is interesting riddle too:
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=63305

Sorry, i don't. I know all the tropes from that fairytale movie, but never seen them in one place together.

It could be it, it fits the scene I have in my memory (the end I am not really sure in what part of the movie that happened), but I can't be sure until I find it and watch it. Could you please ask around among your friends, perhaps someone remembers? I guess we all watched the same movies at that time.
I talk with few friends and sadly I don't have any good news.... one mix it for Indiana Jones, he actually forgets that villain went to rapid-age and he thinks that old templar rapid-age... another even don't know anything similar... and third think that this old man was a knight and when this younger man fulfill those tasks just say thank you and he went straight in the cloud of dust and disappear... that only armor left of him.

I watched again just scene where Connery dies at the end and i have to admit it could be it, only with few big adjustments my brain made trying to remember it as much sinister then it was (like adding scull and forgeting about hilarious wigs). 😀
Thank you! 😘 And all others who answered topic.
The YouTube movie i showed was actually the 1973 version of the story, Sir Gawain and the Green Knight. Both the 1973 and the 1984 versions were by the same director. I must have gotten them mixed up.

I can't find a version of the 1984 movie starring Connery which shows the end where the Green Knight 'disappears'. Did you find a copy of the 1984 movie?

Here is the trailer. See if it's familiar.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Ha! This is great that this thread is still going strong.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Sorry, i don't. I know all the tropes from that fairytale movie, but never seen them in one place together.

Don't ask me how I get to this link

Is this what you search for?

Don't ask me how I get to this link

Is this what you search for?
This is a movie i accepted as a right answer, that is i admit that scene fits description and that my brain perhaps played with me remembering it quite differently (without Connery, for example).

I can't find a version of the 1984 movie starring Connery which shows the end where the Green Knight 'disappears'. Did you find a copy of the 1984 movie?

Here is the trailer. See if it's familiar.
I did find a copy, and watched it, and admitted that scene fits description although i can't remember anything else from that movie, i felt like i'm watching it for the first time, so i can't be 100% sure this is it, but i don't see what else can it be.

Ha! This is great that this thread is still going strong.
Well, it does have it all: damsel in distress, knights, mistery, history... Admins who stop by for a chat...