Silicon Valley

Tools    

"Luck don't live out here."
I immediately rewound to listen to that again. So good.

This show gets so much comedic mileage out of all the time it's spent developing its characters.
Ha! I did as well. This is easily my favorite comedy on TV right now, and one of my favorites overall.

First 2 eps of the final season have dropped and I think it's ticking upwards after a bit of a lull in season 5. So far it's definitely funnier than the last 2 seasons. Blood Money in particular had a scene that left us in tears it was so funny. Once again it involves Jared who seems to have all the best moments in recent seasons.

I just finished this series. Overall, I liked it, but I strongly disliked the finale. What did everyone think of that?
WARNING: spoilers below
For me, I really didn't like the way that they ended it with Pied Piper failing, everyone losing all their money, and having to sacrifice everything they had built to eliminate the possibility of the security vulnerability getting out. I really don't know why they decided to go in that direction with the show, which had for the entire run been a pretty fun, amusing, hopeful, comedy. It was very disappointing. The dark show taken in the end was unsatisfying and didn't really fit the tone of the overall show to me. Did anyone disagree and really like this, and why? Or, do you agree with me?

I didn't love the ending, but it was fine. Thankfully the show as a whole was of the kind that the ending wasn't a crucial component of it.

Still love the show as a whole and I plan to rewatch a good chunk of it, I think.