What is the Penguin pillowcase Ryan Reynolds used in The Change Up?!?

Tools    

In the movie the change up Ryan Reynolds has a sheet set or maybe even just a pillowcase that has penguins on it, I believe it's blue. He has it on his bed in his apartment in the movie. I'm asking because my fiancé swears he had the same one and that he would love to find it again because it was his favorite as a kid, so I thought it would be an awesome Christmas gift!
Now I've found plenty blue penguin pillowcases online but I'd love to be able to find that specific one if anyone recognizes it also. I recall seeing it at the end of the movie when he wakes up himself again!
Please help! Thank you!!

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
I've looked all over for you, and I can't pin-point the penguin pillowcase.

However, here's a great blog post someone did on all of the home decor from the movie: http://cotedetexas.blogspot.com/2011...y-emailed.html

Might be a good place to start?

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I never thought I would look at pillow cases for that long, and I can't find a single thing even close to that.
I would go to the website that filmgirl suggested and ask a question on his blog about the decor in the movie.

Yes, the one on the right! That's it!!! Does that particular pillowcase look familiar to anyone else? He said he had it for forever when he was a kid! And he recognized it as soon as he saw it on the movie

My sister had that exact set of sheets growing up. I want to say she got them in the late 80's. She still has the pillow case. I had her try and look at the tag, but it has been washed blank.

We're you ever able to find these? My wife had these when she was a little girl and noticed them right away. Any luck?

I have a pillow case like that my grand Maw gave to me a long time ago but I riped it not to long ago and trying to find a new one. I was the same way when I saw that that movie I was like that's my pillow